+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University degree ?

hardik2558

Nov 19, 2019
I got the report back.
Not a report, just a page saying the institute/degree is not recognised by IQAS.
I'd assume institute is not recognised as MBA is a world renowned degree.

I will start the process with ICAS now. Let's see what happens there.
How long did IQAS took to respond you?
Did they refund fees?
did you receive any update on ICAS?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
How long did IQAS took to respond you?
Did they refund fees?
did you receive any update on ICAS?
IQAS took around 7 months from the start to create a report with just my Bachelor's. The letter I received with the report said the other degree/institute is not recognised by IQAS.
ICAS is realllly slow process. Started last month, no updates yet.

hardik2558

Nov 19, 2019
IQAS took around 7 months from the start to create a report with just my Bachelor's. The letter I received with the report said the other degree/institute is not recognised by IQAS.
ICAS is realllly slow process. Started last month, no updates yet.

I am asking because, i applied to IQAS & they received my documents 19th September as per courier However, until now i have not received any further update from them whether they have received my documents or not. I am afraid if they reject our institute then what is other way to get ECA as it is mandatory.. :(

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
FYI,
When I am adding the Degree - B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth to the WES.org website, it is giving an error that WES does not support the credential evaluation from Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth.

At this moment, i am not sure who can evaluate the course from Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth? anyone has info, please post. thanks

Error link:
https://ibb.co/c3ZPVc2

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Download this, fill out and send it to university for transcripts request.

Create a profile on IQAS, its free. Note down the file number on right hand side top of the page. This is your file/reference number for IQAS. Fill out everything that you want to do in a draft entry. Make sure you do it correctly.

They'll ask for name proof (passport is ok), the degrees (scan and upload) and some other things that must be available with you already.
Next next next and pay the fee (200+75) and you're good.

A form will be available to download (6 pages).
Sign and send it to IQAS, mention file number with address, along with copies of all the DMCs, degree, passport, payment receipt etc that were uploaded (preferably courier).
You end of job is done.

Wait for transcripts from university to be delivered (get tracking number if possible).

Expect Acknowledgement of Receipt of documents (AoR1) and transcripts (AoR2) after 4 months of respective delivery according to latest trends. Add another 1.5 months for final report.
Unfortunately IQAS has stopped taking the application post Nov 19'19 and when I tried submitting on WES.org it gave error that WES will not take for JNU Rajasthan. I am not sure who is taking now for this university.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
FYI,
When I am adding the Degree - B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth to the WES.org website, it is giving an error that WES does not support the credential evaluation from Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth.

At this moment, i am not sure who can evaluate the course from Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth? anyone has info, please post. thanks

Error link:
https://ibb.co/c3ZPVc2
In WES this university is black listed.
You can get your credentials evaluated from IQAS or ICES.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
I’m not sure about it now, last year around the same time when WES returned my application, I applied for IQAS and ICES at the same time as they both were accepting this university. ICES evaluated my degree first so I withdrew my application with IQAS.
I started my application last year in March. It has been the same since then. That is why I applied with only IQAS, and got nothing out of it. Since then, I have applied with CES and ICAS both.

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Wait a moment. This comment will be edited in a few minutes.

Edit:
Read this
https://www.bcit.ca/files/ices/pdf/ices_indian__universities_institutions.pdf
Thanks for share, this is really helpful and I know now that https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html is black listed by ICES as well.
So in summary for university JRN Vidhyapeth Rajasthan University:
WES : does not do.
ICAS : Black listed
IQAS: not taking application as of now.
UoT : I do not see hope there either.
bottom line: can't proceed with any evaluation as of now. :(

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
What is your University name? Is it same JRN, Rajasthan?
Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University.

WES won't do it
ICES has it blacklisted
IQAS didn't do it for me, sent me a paper that the course/institute is non-recognized.
Now, I'm trying with CES and ICAS both.