+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA - For Diploma + Engineering Graduates

s.gill

Aug 23, 2018
My qualification matches exactly with you. I sent my degree for wes assesment and it is equivalent to 4 year bachelor degree. Now i am planning to send both diploma and degree so that i can get points for two degree or diploma
Could you please let us know the duration of your B. Tech, was it 3 yrs or 4 yrs ? , as u said u only got your B Tech evaluated & it was evaluated as 4 years bachelor degree but in actual it's 3 years degree , didn't they ask your diploma certificate ??

naveen.s

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Could you please let us know the duration of your B. Tech, was it 3 yrs or 4 yrs ? , as u said u only got your B Tech evaluated & it was evaluated as 4 years bachelor degree but in actual it's 3 years degree , didn't they ask your diploma certificate ??
I took lateral admission in 2nd year of my B.Tech after completing the polytechnic diploma. My ECA result was "Bachelor's Degree( Four Years).

Gurinder62

Jun 20, 2019
hi i have done BCA with lateral entry in second year. because i have done a three years computer engineering diploma. i was sent transcripts only of BCA . now wes asked my bca digree is accepted but statement of marks is incomplete. so please help me to sort this. can i have to send my diploma transcri

ravender.e

Sep 3, 2019
Hi All,

I have completed my 3 years diploma and 4 years engineering from Osmania university. What would be WES equivalent certificate. Will University and SBTET send the transcripts directly to WES? if not, how do we send to WES. It came to know that recently WES is not accepting if the courier is sent personally.

Shilly-G

Oct 30, 2017
Hi All,

I have completed my 3 years diploma and 4 years engineering from Osmania university. What would be WES equivalent certificate. Will University and SBTET send the transcripts directly to WES? if not, how do we send to WES. It came to know that recently WES is not accepting if the courier is sent personally.
Hello ravender.e

Please use the below link to check your results.

https://applications.wes.org/ca/degree-equivalency-tool/poe.asp

Yes, WES will only accept the documents sent by the university.

Cheers!

Good luck!

Shilly-G

Oct 30, 2017
hi i have done BCA with lateral entry in second year. because i have done a three years computer engineering diploma. i was sent transcripts only of BCA . now wes asked my bca digree is accepted but statement of marks is incomplete. so please help me to sort this. can i have to send my diploma transcri
Hello,

Transcripts of any diploma certificate or any degree earned after 10th std or 12th std should be sent to WES.

Cheers!

Good luck!

Pragadheesh

Sep 18, 2019
if you need WES to evaluate both BTech and DOTE you have to submit transcripts for both.. only then WES summary will list both degrees which then eligible for CRS points under Two or more degrees option..

Diploma Is Not A Degree. Am I Right?

Pragadheesh

Sep 18, 2019
Hi Raja,

Thanks for your post
in this case what option will you choose at the time of eligibility determination.
and will you add both of these at the time of Express entry profile creation.

Please reply.

Best regards,
Zee
Hi Brother,

What Was Your Diploma and b.tech Exact Duration? Why I Asked This Question To You Means I'm also diploma +engineering graduate. If You Complete Your Three Years Diploma Then You've join engineering as lateral Entry.

vijay_thakkar

Sep 28, 2019
Rr means review required. Sometimes if something is not cleared in file then cic put it under rr.
I got ita on 6 march and will make payment and get aor next week positively
Hi,

Can you please update on status of RR ?
Was your WES evuation considered as "two or more degrees" or you got points based on "decondary school diploma" and 1 one 4 yrs degree?

ravender.e

Sep 3, 2019
Hello All,

I have completed my diploma in 2001 when AP was not separated. My certificates shows as SBTET, AP, Hyderbad. To evaluate this certificate where should I apply for Telangana board or AP board. My residence is in Telangana. When creating profile in WES which board should I mention. Did anyone had similar issue.