+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA - For Diploma + Engineering Graduates

rkrishdas

Jan 28, 2019
Hi all

I have done PGDIT from SCDL and BCA (distance) from MKU. Which agency will be better to do the ECA? IQAS,WES or ICQA? I heard that WES dont recognize SCDL and it is better to go with IQAS. What is your opinion on this?
Also which is better - self collecting the transcripts and sending it to the Agency or have the Agency get it directly from University?
Thanks in advance
Regards
Ranjeet.

tausifemarat

Oct 31, 2019
I had taken lateral entry to 2nd year b.tech Marine engineering (Indian maritime University) after completing 1st year B.tech Biotechnology (PES IT,Autonomous college). I left the 1st year college without their permission and therefore getting a sealed and stamped transcript for it is impossible.How should I apply for WES ECA ? PLZ HELP

pruser27

Nov 6, 2019
hi i have done BCA with lateral entry in second year. because i have done a three years computer engineering diploma. i was sent transcripts only of BCA . now wes asked my bca digree is accepted but statement of marks is incomplete. so please help me to sort this. can i have to send my diploma transcri
Hi Gurinder,
i am also in same situation. Could you please let me what what did you do? Have you submitted Diploma transcript & certificate ?

pruser27

Nov 6, 2019
Hi,

I have done 10th, 12th and then direct 2nd year admission in Diploma and direct 2nd year admission in BE Engineering, I am attaching my BE and Diploma transcripts but my query is that do i also have to attach transcripts from 12th as I have secured admission in direct 2nd year of diploma on basis of 12th?
hi Aniket,

I am also in same situation. 12th -->direct 2nd year in Diploma--? direct second year in B.E. I submitted Transcripts only fr my B.E and WES is saying its incomplete.
Could you please let me know how you did in your case? Please share your email or phone number to directly contact you to get the details?

pannu97

Nov 16, 2019
hi,
can someone tell me, how to apply for lateral entry in ptu after 3 years diploma. because,i am getting option to upload 8 semesters marksheets while i started from 3rd semester.

Thanks,

pannu97

Nov 16, 2019
Hi Hardeep,
Since you have completed both diploma as well as degree, you can get them both evaluated. WES looks for complete certificates for the period of study. As you are a lateral entry student into your degree, you will be missing your first year marksheets. You need to add your diploma certificate to your WES profile and send them attested transcript of your diploma as well. If you are a lateral entry student into diploma as well (like me), that makes things even more complicated. You need to get transcript of your HSC certificate as well. Once WES accepts you diploma, you might be able to claim extra points for it.

I am not sure why your consultant asked you to send only degree certificate. Maybe he/she is not aware of the process to be followed for cases where diploma is involved. As senior members have suggested, you can get all information on this forum.

Regards,
Sujai
hi sujai,
can you tell how to apply in ptu for lateral entry student while i am getting 8 marksheets to be uploaded but i started from 3rd semester.
thanks

Pami Parikh

Nov 21, 2019
Hi,
I have done 10th and 12th standard and then diploma( 3 years ) and degree in Architecture (5 years). So are both my degrees considered for WES? Kindly let me know. I need to start with my procedure.

Reactions: Prithivi rajan
Nov 29, 2019
Qatar
Category........
hi Aniket,

I am also in same situation. 12th -->direct 2nd year in Diploma--? direct second year in B.E. I submitted Transcripts only fr my B.E and WES is saying its incomplete.
Could you please let me know how you did in your case? Please share your email or phone number to directly contact you to get the details?

Nov 29, 2019
Qatar
Category........
Post ur contact details
hi Aniket,

parth2251

Jul 28, 2019
Hi ramesh,
Parth here i done my diploma as well as b.tech in same field so can i get dule degree in eca. Can we connect on wahtsapp i need your help for this. 823803650 is my whatsapp number please whatsapp me on this number.

Pjs94

Jan 12, 2020
Add it. Because, you did it in 2016.
Hi, i was checking the online calculator for CRS. I selected Btech and my score was 441. I selected 2 or more degree (as i am doing 1 yr diploma) and the score increases to 473.

However, the CIC website says the 1 degree has 120 points while 2 degree has 128 points. So the difference should be 8 but the calculator is showing a lot of increase. Please suggest.

Pjs94

Jan 12, 2020
Yes i got points under two or more certificates. However i have seen review required in gcms notes that diploma must be after bachelor but in our case Diploma is before bachelor. However on cic website it is written that sequence of creditianls doesn't matter. Now see what happens i have done my part. Hope people having rr gets cleared
Hi, i was checking the online calculator for CRS. I selected Btech and my score was 441. I selected 2 or more degree (as i am doing 1 yr diploma) and the score increases to 473.

However, the CIC website says the 1 degree has 120 points while 2 degree has 128 points. So the difference should be 8 but the calculator is showing a lot of increase. Please suggest which one is correct

Saj to canada

Jan 24, 2020
My qualification matches exactly with you. I sent my degree for wes assesment and it is equivalent to 4 year bachelor degree. Now i am planning to send both diploma and degree so that i can get points for two degree or diploma
Hi naveen ambin the same situatin