+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA - For Diploma + Engineering Graduates

Dhrsan123

May 29, 2020
Hello, I have done 10+12+ diploma+btech+ me in information technology.
I want to apply for Canada pr so do I need to submit diploma,btech and me's transcript? Or only me's transcript will work?

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
I am not sure how you got this information. I know some of my friends got PR by selecting two or more degrees.

Others,

You can select two or more degrees in express entry profile. I did lot of research and even lawyer confirmed me that we can use two or more degrees option. Still, if you have some questions please refer below link.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-or-more-certificates-degrees-or-diploma-lets-get-it-sorted.560332/page-15#post-8200674

If you have done diploma for 3 years and then received lateral entry to Engineering your equivalency will NOT be two or more degrees.

If you have done a post graduate diploma once you have completed your engineering then it may be possible to qualify under two or more degrees / certificate criteria (based on whether WES recognizes your diploma)

dsriv05

Jan 20, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Hello Everyone - I have a question - Whether I have to write "Three Years Diploma course in Electrical Engineering " or "Diploma in Electrical Engineering" in place of Name of Degree/Diploma in WES website ? Actually I got awarded as Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Certificate where as course name mentioned as Three Years Diploma course in Electrical Engineering.

Can some one clear my doubt ?

ballydhanoa

Jun 3, 2017
I have read from page 1 to 22. there were so many confused people who had applied for PR by selecting 2 or more degree option. however they must have got result by now. but none of them confirmed if they got accepted or rejected so others can get the answer they want. its very strange they came here to get help but not ready to help others with their results of application

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I have read from page 1 to 22. there were so many confused people who had applied for PR by selecting 2 or more degree option. however they must have got result by now. but none of them confirmed if they got accepted or rejected so others can get the answer they want. its very strange they came here to get help but not ready to help others with their results of application
If the ECA report says "Diploma 2 years and Bachelors Degree" then its two or more. I had many clients who have got PR till now for this ECA.

aakshaypeb

Mar 29, 2018
If the ECA report says "Diploma 2 years and Bachelors Degree" then its two or more. I had many clients who have got PR till now for this ECA.
I double this... If your summary says diploma 2 years and degree (3 or 4 years: even if you go for Engineering/Bsc IT or any other bachelors) then it is considered as two or more.

/For me individual equivalency for diploma was secondary "school diploma and diploma 2 years".

And for my degree it's was considered as "degree".

Whereas my ECA summary was "diploma 2 years and degree"

meetact

Jul 25, 2020
Hi All,
Please help with my qualification
After 10+2 private I completed 2 years Diploma in Electrician at an autonomous institute in 1999 - 2001 two years.
Then completed Diploma in Management and Advanced Diploma in Management in 2012 - 2012 in one year.
What would be the outcome from WES ?

Sunayana25

Dec 15, 2020
Hi,
My qualification is exactly same as yours. I got the ECA done last year and the following is the outcome:
Diploma --> Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)
B.Tech --> Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

Regards,
Raja
Hi Raja,

I am having a similar case. In this case, what is your qualification equivalent to? Is it equal to double degree or a bachelor's degree? How did you apply for Canada?
Your quick response is much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Sunayana

karinfo

Feb 16, 2015
Hi, I have chosen double degree and got my PR .

my qualification 10th standard + diploma 3 years + BE 3 years.

It is equivalent to two years diploma + four years bachelor’s degree here in Canada (WES).

Hi Raja,

I am having a similar case. In this case, what is your qualification equivalent to? Is it equal to double degree or a bachelor's degree? How did you apply for Canada?
Your quick response is much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Sunayana

Reactions: Sunayana25

ravender.e

Sep 3, 2019
Hi, I have chosen double degree and got my PR .

my qualification 10th standard + diploma 3 years + BE 3 years.

It is equivalent to two years diploma + four years bachelor’s degree here in Canada (WES).
refer below link to calculate your points.
diploma(2 yrs) + degree is equal to two or more certificates.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/read-report.html#wb-auto-10

Jagga$123

Feb 14, 2021
I did three years diploma in mechanical engineering from govt college ,INDIA and I did two years diploma in Canada.Can I eligible for ECA to add education for express entry to get more points in study .let me know sir asap.
Thank you

NikkiAudio

Jun 6, 2021
Hi All,

Please note that I have done diploma in a audio engineering from SAE institute Chennai. The certificate is issued by SAE from Byron Bay , Australia.
It seems SAE India has been closed. So Iam confused on how can send the certificate copy and transcript to WES.
Has anyone done any ECA with WESfor SAE Institute
Did you get your ECA?

kikkat

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Hello There, Please help me with the procedure of sending Diploma Transcripts received in an envelope from MSBTE to WES

MSBTE provided me with my Diploma Transcripts in a sealed envelope, I would like to know that, how shall we post it to WES from the same postal code. Could you please share your experience as how did you post your transcripts to WES after getting it from MSBTE in a sealed envelope. I heard that we are required to send it through same postal code as of the MSBTE.

Looking forward to your help. Many Thanks!

KapilM

Dec 8, 2021
Hello to all members,
I am new here so please excuse for any mistakes.
I am trying to get my ECA done for a 4 year diploma in Plastics Engineering I did (year 2011) from Shri Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic. (Mumbai, India)

As my institute is an autonomous do you have any idea if my diploma will be recognised by WES and if yes then what kind of documents to submit. My institute can provide me transcripts and also attest my marksheets for all years but as it is autonomous I don't think any university or technical board will attest any of my documents.

Please provide me some guidance. Your help is highly appreciated.

Thank you
Surya Vesavkar
Hi Surya,
I am in the same boat. Could you please advise how did you proceed? Did you really need State board attestation?