+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA 'Executive management program' - is it of any use?

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
I am in a similar situation. For #3 (on my report below) it says "Completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business" but in Summary it says "Bachelor's degree (four years)". What should I select for # 3? Please advice

I've read through the CIC site at the right link but couldn't get a firm answer
-----------------------------------------------
Here's what my ECA report says:

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Technology
Year: 2004
Awarded by: National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Electronics and Communication Engineering
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

2. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Postgraduate Diploma
Year: 2010
Awarded by: Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
Institution Status: Non-recognized
Major/Specialization: Operations Management
Canadian Equivalency: Two years of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.

3. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Executive Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management
Year: 2015
Awarded by: Symbiosis International University
Major/Specialization: General Management
Canadian Equivalency: Completion of an executive management program offered by a
graduate school of business

putty123

Apr 13, 2017
hi amverma, can you please let me know what you chose '2 or more certificates or just bachelor's degree...i have same case as yours , executive management program is not mentioned in the summary. Please advise

hssethi

Jul 31, 2017
So is " completion of an executive management program offered by a
graduate school of business" along with bachelors degree as good as getting two or more degrees, diplomas and certificates???

Prabal Ghosh

Mar 20, 2018
I do have a similar query : I did BTECH (4 year) in 2002 and I am pursuing Post Graduate Program in Business Analytics ( 1 year deemed as certificate course) from Great lakes Institute Of Management.

So - should it be treated as -
Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.
OR
Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute\

Looking for your response ....

Reactions: Joy2020

hssethi

Jul 31, 2017
It depends on WES report. Most likely it would be 2 or more degrees and certificates.....
Even if it says bachelors degree and a graduate program in management, it’s still 2 or more degrees.....

Reactions: Prabal Ghosh

viralsagar20

May 1, 2018
Hi fellow members,

Need suggestion from senior members and people who are/were in similar situation.

My spouse (secondary applicant) received the following response from WES for her ECA. I am confused if executive management program be considered to get any point.

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: 2006
Awarded by: Berhampur University
Major/Specialization: Science
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)

2. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Executive Postgraduate Diploma in International Business
Awarded by: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Major/Specialization: International Business
Canadian Equivalency: Completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business

Which one of the following should I select in EE profile for the secondary applicant?

OR
Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

Hello Friends,

I have similar case, Have you filed EE and got your visa process.. As I was reading Conversion table, there is NO mentioned of executive management program offered by a graduate school of business

Lets hear from people, who have actually selected 2 or more Degrees/diplomas/ cetificate option and has been successfully awarded PR.

viralsagar20

May 1, 2018
Hi fellow members,

Need suggestion from senior members and people who are/were in similar situation.

My spouse (secondary applicant) received the following response from WES for her ECA. I am confused if executive management program be considered to get any point.

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

Canadian Equivalency: Completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business

Which one of the following should I select in EE profile for the secondary applicant?

OR
Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
Hello Friend,

Please advise, if you have got unambigious solution for above solution.. how far did you manage to go far with the process.

Any Immigration Lawyer.. Can advised ?

viralsagar20

May 1, 2018
'Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.' without a doubt.
Hello Vdassani,

Are you saying fron own Experince or you had a lawyer or were you in same situation.. reason of asking you.. that you have been completed your Visa filing, so you experince in EE will be great..

Ccanadaj

May 7, 2018
Hi fellow members,

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

OR

My Spouse too facing Exact same problem, But my dropdown options are different. I could select Bachelors for first , but confused as to select what for #2
it says
optn 1 None or less than secondary
2.One year program at university,college trade or technical school,or other institute
3.Two year program at university,college trade or technical school,or other institute
4.Bachelors degree
5.Masters
6.Doctoral

i am confused between the first three.. or should i completely avoid the mba and show only bachelors. Does this fetch anypoint

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Fellas,

I am in a similar situation. Is anybody responding here? @viralsagar20 @vdassani @Prabal Ghosh .... anybody who has taken the option for this as 2 or more certificates / diplomas / degrees...and has been able to sail to the application.

This is getting desperate as I have just jumped on the back of WES report from 402 to 434 and this means a lot in the coming days.

Can someone clarify here?/

TIA!!

Reactions: mrcet007

Temp3385

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi fellow members,

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

OR
Hello folks,

I am just about getting started with the expression of interest.

I did my engineering followed by the executive MBA at IIFT.

My Wes evaluation has been pretty much same except the fact that the CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years) only lists this.

Should I write to WES to reconsider and if they can send a revised report? Does emailing them help?

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Engineering
Awarded By: Bharati Vidyapeeth
Major/Specialization: Information Technology
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Executive Postgraduate Diploma in Capital and Financial Markets
Awarded By: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Major/Specialization: Capital and Financial Markets
Canadian Equivalency: Completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate
school of business

Do share your inputs, thanks in advance.

Temp3385

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
H
Thanks vdassani. Just curious to know how you concluded that it is 'Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.' I am struggling to find a reference in CIC website that mentions about 'Executive management program'. Do I need to provide any additional evidence to clarify this?
Hey buddy,
What option did you finally select ? Did you go ahead with the process ? What's the current status of your application ? Can I get your mobile number to discuss this ? Thanks in advance

Temp3385

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey buddy,
What option did you finally select ? Did you go ahead with the process ? What's the current status of your application ? Can I get your mobile number to discuss this ? Thanks in advance
hi amverma, can you please let me know what you chose '2 or more certificates or just bachelor's degree...i have same case as yours , executive management program is not mentioned in the summary. Please advise

Temp3385

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey buddy,
Fellas,

I am in a similar situation. Is anybody responding here? @viralsagar20 @vdassani @Prabal Ghosh .... anybody who has taken the option for this as 2 or more certificates / diplomas / degrees...and has been able to sail to the application.

This is getting desperate as I have just jumped on the back of WES report from 402 to 434 and this means a lot in the coming days.

Can someone clarify here?/

TIA!!