+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA 'Executive management program' - is it of any use?

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Hey buddy,
What option did you finally select ? Did you go ahead with the process ? What's the current status of your application ? Can I get your mobile number to discuss this ? Thanks in advance
Still trying to figure out if the option I have selected is right or not. However, I firmly believe (with my own rationale) that my selection of "Two or more degrees, diplomas,certificates....." is CORRECT! Not going to change this.

Temp3385

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

Temp3385

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So is " completion of an executive management program offered by a
graduate school of business" along with bachelors degree as good as getting two or more degrees, diplomas and certificates???
Hey buddy, any clarity on this? Did you chose 2 degree diploma etc on bassi of this report ?

mrcet007

Jul 30, 2018
@viralsagar20 @vdassani @Prabal Ghosh @nt13 @Temp3385

I am on the same boat. Can you please let us know after selecting "2 or more certificates / diplomas / degrees" your application sailed through without any issues? What stage is it right now? This information will be of great help for our community.

Fellas,

I am in a similar situation. Is anybody responding here? @viralsagar20 @vdassani @Prabal Ghosh .... anybody who has taken the option for this as 2 or more certificates / diplomas / degrees...and has been able to sail to the application.

This is getting desperate as I have just jumped on the back of WES report from 402 to 434 and this means a lot in the coming days.

Can someone clarify here?/

TIA!!

Temp3385

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

I am on the same boat. Can you please let us know after selecting "2 or more certificates / diplomas / degrees" your application sailed through without any issues? What stage is it right now? This information will be of great help for our community.
Hi buddy,

I am still in a dilemma whether to include it or not. Unfortunately, members with similar report haven't reverted. If you do get any clarity, let me know.

piaiift

Star Member
May 30, 2018
I have a surprise. A month ago if I remember, IIFT Part Time MBA was listed as Master. Now I saw it today it is listed as 1 year PG diploma. Seriously? Diploma for MBA from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. How many points I loose?

Credential 1
Country of Education: India
Name of Degree: Bachelor of Commerce
Name of Institution: University of Delhi
Equivalency in Canada: Bachelor's degree (4 years)

Credential 2
Name of Degree: Master of Business Administration
Name of Institution: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Equivalency in Canada: Postgraduate Diploma (1 yr)

Temp3385

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Pia,

Are you referring to the executive part time?? I am referring to the course - Executive Post Graduate Diploma in......

Strange, wes didn't even give me post graduate diploma for this and it gave you in their report.

I have a surprise. A month ago if I remember, IIFT Part Time MBA was listed as Master. Now I saw it today it is listed as 1 year PG diploma. Seriously? Diploma for MBA from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. How many points I loose?

Credential 1
Name of Degree: Bachelor of Commerce
Name of Institution: University of Delhi
Equivalency in Canada: Bachelor's degree (4 years)

Credential 2
Name of Degree: Master of Business Administration
Name of Institution: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Equivalency in Canada: Postgraduate Diploma (1 yr)

piaiift

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Hi Pia,

Are you referring to the executive part time?? I am referring to the course - Executive Post Graduate Diploma in......

Strange, wes didn't even give me post graduate diploma for this and it gave you in their report.
M referring to 2.5 years weekend MBA. Ideally should be Masters.

Himanshu@76453

Aug 6, 2018
Hi if i do part time executive mba for 1 year will i get points for my masters?
How do i check if my university is recognized or not?

Also if not masters then can i select two or more degrees category? Appreciate your help

viralsagar20

May 1, 2018
My spouse also has the same case, the only difference being hers was an executive diploma in international business. I selected 2 or more certificates for her and entered a PG Diploma in IB, which was reflecting on her WES report as well.
Hi Vdasaani,

Can you please give me your email id please or send me your contact details please. I am in Dreadful junction.. mine is viralsagar20@gmail.com

viralsagar20

May 1, 2018
I am in a similar situation. For #3 (on my report below) it says "Completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business" but in Summary it says "Bachelor's degree (four years)". What should I select for # 3? Please advice

I've read through the CIC site at the right link but couldn't get a firm answer
-----------------------------------------------
Here's what my ECA report says:

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Technology
Year: 2004
Awarded by: National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Electronics and Communication Engineering
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

2. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Postgraduate Diploma
Year: 2010
Awarded by: Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
Institution Status: Non-recognized
Major/Specialization: Operations Management
Canadian Equivalency: Two years of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.

3. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Executive Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management
Year: 2015
Awarded by: Symbiosis International University
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: General Management
Canadian Equivalency: Completion of an executive management program offered by a
graduate school of business

Hi Vishal,

Please advise on your email at urgent or email me at viralsagar20@gmail.com. Your Guidance is much appreciated.

viralsagar20

May 1, 2018
Hi Asivad,

Sorry to be picky here but the summary says Executive management program from graduate school of business. It's does not explicitly mention it as a degree, diploma or certificate. Will it be safe to assume that a executive program is a certificate or diploma?
Hi Canada90728,

Please advise, what did you choose in EE and what outcome of your Visa Process ?

viralsagar20

May 1, 2018

Hello Everyone, @Prabal Ghosh @nt13 @Temp3385

My CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY states
Bachelor's degree (three years) and completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business

Please advise for Completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business + Bachelor , if anyone had selected 2 or more degrees in EE profile and got PR