+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA CANADA

nkuzibe

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Hello great minds,

I received this from WES

*Due to the coronavirus pandemic, it is taking longer than usual to mail physical copies of credential evaluation reports. If your recipient currently accepts electronic documents from WES, then there will be no additional delays

Do Canadian immigration accept electronic documents from WES? The evaluation is for immigration not studies. Also can my copy of WES evaluation be used for work aside Canadian territories?

Thank you in anticipation

Sameer sam

Dec 11, 2020
Would anyone help or advice me for the following. I did my MBA IT from Calorx University in 2012. And now that I need to do ECA to apply for Canadian Immigration, the WES website does not show the University by Calorx Teachers' University or by its new name Sabarmati University on its page. Please advice me how to do ECA when the University does not appear itself in the WES website????

Many Thanks

gpt1

Feb 13, 2020
Hi,

Anybody recently got transcript from
Calorx Teacher University?
How many days it took for University to issue the transcript?

Arum91

Feb 6, 2020
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Would anyone help or advice me for the following. I did my MBA IT from Calorx University in 2012. And now that I need to do ECA to apply for Canadian Immigration, the WES website does not show the University by Calorx Teachers' University or by its new name Sabarmati University on its page. Please advice me how to do ECA when the University does not appear itself in the WES website????

Many Thanks
you will still need to select calorex teacher's university because after the name change no degree has been issued yet. Also they are issuing transcripts in case of your query kindly send me email helpdeskhrgur@gmail.com

gpt1

Feb 13, 2020
Anybody if IQAS will give masters for Mba from Calorx University? Anybody got trsnscripts yet?

Arum91

Feb 6, 2020
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Anybody if IQAS will give masters for Mba from Calorx University? Anybody got trsnscripts yet?
Yes IQAS gives Masters to MBA irrespective of the University. Calorx takes about 45days to issue the transcript

gpt1

Feb 13, 2020
Yes IQAS gives Masters to MBA irrespective of the University. Calorx takes about 45days to issue the transcript
Thanks.. But iqas does not evaluate degrees from some universities so was confirming if anybody has got from iqas. As iqas takes time to evaluate, so I don’t want to end up wasting time. ICES doesn’t evaluate degree from Calorx.

Arum91

Feb 6, 2020
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thanks.. But iqas does not evaluate degrees from some universities so was confirming if anybody has got from iqas. As iqas takes time to evaluate, so I don’t want to end up wasting time. ICES doesn’t evaluate degree from Calorx.
IQAS doesn't evaluate from CSJM kanpur as of now. Private universities are accepted by IQAS. They take 3 months but only they can give Masters equivalency.