+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA CANADA

Aug 30, 2020
Hi, yes WES and IQAS both evaluate degree earned from Calorx Teachers University. WES in fact will accept all degrees earned from a university which is accredited by NAAC grading system and some university which are not covered under NAAC but are UGC approved like Calorx Teachers University.
Hope this helps.
IQAS success story anyone?

aman1201

May 22, 2020
Hi All,

Yes WES positively evaluates Calorx teacher's university - to get Masters equivalency go with CES. Any other queries ping me :)
hi sir can you please help me out that do i need to get transcript from university first and send it to wes or should request university for transcript with the draft and university direct send the transcript to wes ?

aman1201

May 22, 2020
Y

Yes, it was done, but consumed a lot of time. I received ECA report in april and by then lockdown happened.
hi sir can you please help me out that do i need to get transcript from university first and send it to wes or should request university for transcript with the draft and university direct send the transcript to wes ? please reply asap thank you

Rahudha

Jan 25, 2020
hi sir can you please help me out that do i need to get transcript from university first and send it to wes or should request university for transcript with the draft and university direct send the transcript to wes ? please reply asap thank you
We just need to apply for transcripts by paying the desired fees and university itself will send transcripts to WES in a sealed manner. We cannot send transcripts from our end as it wont be accepted. Also if there is any tempering of seal they will reject the case

aman1201

May 22, 2020
We just need to apply for transcripts by paying the desired fees and university itself will send transcripts to WES in a sealed manner. We cannot send transcripts from our end as it wont be accepted. Also if there is any tempering of seal they will reject the case
Thank you so much for your response. One more thing wanted to know that, how we will get to know that they sent the transcript to wes.