+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA CANADA

divakar.ahuja

Sep 4, 2019
Hello friends, I would like to know if anybody had already done WES ECA CANADA from CALORX TEACHERS UNIVERSITY INDIA if some one please reply me to how to proceed to get transcripts from this university please and also that WES CANADA accepts this university transcripts too???

Did you happen to get your degree's assessed for CTU ?

divakar.ahuja

Sep 4, 2019
Hi, yes WES and IQAS both evaluate degree earned from Calorx Teachers University. WES in fact will accept all degrees earned from a university which is accredited by NAAC grading system and some university which are not covered under NAAC but are UGC approved like Calorx Teachers University.
Hope this helps.
do you have any example where you or someone got positive eca for CTU ? If yes which agency

NileshB

Aug 19, 2019
Hi, yes WES and IQAS both evaluate degree earned from Calorx Teachers University. WES in fact will accept all degrees earned from a university which is accredited by NAAC grading system and some university which are not covered under NAAC but are UGC approved like Calorx Teachers University.
Hope this helps.
Does your WES cleared by CTU

Arum91

Feb 6, 2020
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi All,

Yes WES positively evaluates Calorx teacher's university - to get Masters equivalency go with CES. Any other queries ping me :)

Rahudha

Jan 25, 2020
Hi All,

Yes WES positively evaluates Calorx teacher's university - to get Masters equivalency go with CES. Any other queries ping me :)
Thank you for the reply sir, WES has sent the documents for verification, and i read somewhere that university does not reply online rather they reply when they receive hard copies. How long does it take for the hard copies to reach to and fro? And do i need to do something in this context?

Arum91

Feb 6, 2020
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thank you for the reply sir, WES has sent the documents for verification, and i read somewhere that university does not reply online rather they reply when they receive hard copies. How long does it take for the hard copies to reach to and fro? And do i need to do something in this context?
Yes no online responses from CTU - it usually takes about 15-20 days - depending on university and the postal service used as well.

Saii

Apr 15, 2020
Yes no online responses from CTU - it usually takes about 15-20 days - depending on university and the postal service used as well.
Did you completed your eca from CTU..If yes what was the timeline..Appreciate your help!!

Saii

Apr 15, 2020
Hi Did you successfully got your ECA done from CTU?

Arum91

Feb 6, 2020
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Did you completed your eca from CTU..If yes what was the timeline..Appreciate your help!!
For Bcom - Completed from WES - No secondary verification 3 Months .

These 3 months includes getting transcripts from university , then courier received at WES, then Wes Sending a verification to university (postal) then university sending a response and then finally the 35 days that wes takes to complete the evaluation.

Saii

Apr 15, 2020
Dear Sir,
I have done MBA from Calorx University, India and need your guidance as you said WES is recognizing degrees from Calorx University, India .
Could you please share you whats app no. ?
Thanks and regards
Hi did you completed wes from CTA? Please help

Zubingala

Aug 13, 2020
For Bcom - Completed from WES - No secondary verification 3 Months .

These 3 months includes getting transcripts from university , then courier received at WES, then Wes Sending a verification to university (postal) then university sending a response and then finally the 35 days that wes takes to complete the evaluation.
It says
“Statement of Marks (University Issued and Attested)”
Does this means transcripts?
Did the university sent the transcript to WES or you had sent?

Aug 30, 2020
Hello friends, I would like to know if anybody had already done WES ECA CANADA from CALORX TEACHERS UNIVERSITY INDIA if some one please reply me to how to proceed to get transcripts from this university please and also that WES CANADA accepts this university transcripts too???
Have you done with ECA?