+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA CANADA

sspcic

Mar 7, 2019
Hello friends, I would like to know if anybody had already done WES ECA CANADA from CALORX TEACHERS UNIVERSITY INDIA if some one please reply me to how to proceed to get transcripts from this university please and also that WES CANADA accepts this university transcripts too???
Hi Can you contact me, I want to know how did you proceed with WES from Calorx university. I also wanted to do the same.

sspcic

Mar 7, 2019
If anyone has completed degree from Calorx and successfully got cleared through WES or not. Please share your view it might be very much helpful for other aspirants.

dan_cooper

Apr 6, 2019
I have applied for ECA through IQAS, As per my courier documents have been received by IQAS on 2nd Nov 2018, but still neither I have got acknowledgment email from IQAS, nor the process started. Does anyone have any idea that how much time does IQAS take in order to acknowledge documents and initiate the process?
Dear,

Do you have any update from IQAS ? Kindly help ?

May 8, 2019
Hello friends, I would like to know if anybody had already done WES ECA CANADA from CALORX TEACHERS UNIVERSITY INDIA if some one please reply me to how to proceed to get transcripts from this university please and also that WES CANADA accepts this university transcripts too???
did you got your eca from wes please let me know

SanGuru

Jul 2, 2019
Hello my dear friends.
Are these universities of India like 1. veer bahadur singh, University, 2. Monad University and 3. Manav Bharthi University are reconised with WES CANADA for ECA and some one had already done with WES from these or any one of these universities then please try to explain in details.
Thanks.
Hi Abdul,
Any response from IQAS for Calorx ?