+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA (Canada Immigration) process for BPUT and Utkal University students

mpkool

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys, could anyone clarify my doubts as it's not expressly explained by WES:

1. Does the envelope has to be of university (as one of my friend told sometimes univer. folks ask students to bring envelope of proper size).
2. Does registrar has to address the letter to WES mentioning somewhere that it is for IRCC?
2. Does the university has to mention the WES address in their envelop or we could place that sealed envelope in another envelop and send it to WES?

Please respond me, I am very much frustrated of this transcript business.
I would suggest you to collect the transcript in person. If not possible ask them to send it to you. The envelope can be simple one with only one condition., It has to have sealed and stamped on top of the flap by the controller of examinations. Other than that nothing else is required.

ADee24th

May 16, 2018
Hi All, My documents were sent o BPUT from WES on 6th June for verification purposes, when I checked with BPUT they replied that they have already replied back to WES e-mail, however after a week they told me they haven't received any e-mail at all and provided me with 2 e-mail ID's to which WES should share the e-mail. WES responded saying that they will only contact the e-mail ID available in their database.
Now, am in a fix. what has to be done now. It has been a month since and am feeling helpless. Please help me out here.

MailTranscripts

Nov 2, 2015
Hi John,

I'm also looking to get my ECA done for initiating my Canada PR.

So BPUTTRANSCRIPT will be helpful in getting my transcripts(Bachelor Marksheet and Degree Certificate), because I'm not in India to do it in person?

Have you got it done through them??Please reply or help in this regard .

My mail id: shryta234@gmail.com

//Shruti
Hi Shruti,

Thank you for taking such a big leap of faith in us and sending us your originals. I see that your application was successfully completed and delivered.

Thank you again for choosing us and best of luck in your future endeavour.

Mail Transcripts

Nusrat1310

Aug 12, 2018
Hi All, My documents were sent o BPUT from WES on 6th June for verification purposes, when I checked with BPUT they replied that they have already replied back to WES e-mail, however after a week they told me they haven't received any e-mail at all and provided me with 2 e-mail ID's to which WES should share the e-mail. WES responded saying that they will only contact the e-mail ID available in their database.
Now, am in a fix. what has to be done now. It has been a month since and am feeling helpless. Please help me out here.
HI,
I am also facing the same problem since 2 months.. Please contact me in my mail ID nusratparibanu10@gmail.com so that we can discuss and try to sort out the problem

rashmimishra

Sep 3, 2018
Hello Guys,

I need help to find information regarding the University Certificate attestation process for students under BPUT and Utkal university. As per the guideline from WES Canada,

wes.org/ca/eca/requireddocuments/index.asp

all certificates must be attested & dated and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer(e.g. Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices).

It is not mentioned anywhere that Educational Certificates Transcripts need to be sent to WES for evaluation. Correct me if I am wrong, As per my understanding, the photocopies of all mark sheet and provisional and final university certificate need be attested by controller of examination and then the (academic records request form) downloaded from WES site need to be filled and signed by the university officials, and finally need to enclosed in a sealed envelope.

Please clarify me if this is know as educational certificate transcript or transcripts are separate certificates issued by universities upon request of individuals by paying requisite fees, based on requirement from foreign universities.

Currently the certificate authentication service is provided in Odisha online. By visiting the link below one can get the certificate authenticated. What I made out of that, the end result is u will get transcript of yr university education.

serviceonline.gov.in

So my question is, if I have to follow this process to get my certificates attested from Utkal university and BPUT and get the academic records request form filled and signed. Or I can personally visit my colleges and universities to get the certificate attested and get the WES form filled. I got my WES reference number. Please help me to know the next step.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Ashit
Hi, I want to know what process you followed for WES, from bput. I have two queries.
1) do we HAVE TO use transcripts for this purpose or 4 years marksheets are fine too?

2) if we get transcripts, do we have to send it’s PHOTOCOPY or the original transcript that bput gives?

rashmimishra

Sep 3, 2018
Hello Guys,

I need help to find information regarding the University Certificate attestation process for students under BPUT and Utkal university. As per the guideline from WES Canada,

wes.org/ca/eca/requireddocuments/index.asp

all certificates must be attested & dated and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer(e.g. Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices).

It is not mentioned anywhere that Educational Certificates Transcripts need to be sent to WES for evaluation. Correct me if I am wrong, As per my understanding, the photocopies of all mark sheet and provisional and final university certificate need be attested by controller of examination and then the (academic records request form) downloaded from WES site need to be filled and signed by the university officials, and finally need to enclosed in a sealed envelope.

Please clarify me if this is know as educational certificate transcript or transcripts are separate certificates issued by universities upon request of individuals by paying requisite fees, based on requirement from foreign universities.

Currently the certificate authentication service is provided in Odisha online. By visiting the link below one can get the certificate authenticated. What I made out of that, the end result is u will get transcript of yr university education.

serviceonline.gov.in

So my question is, if I have to follow this process to get my certificates attested from Utkal university and BPUT and get the academic records request form filled and signed. Or I can personally visit my colleges and universities to get the certificate attested and get the WES form filled. I got my WES reference number. Please help me to know the next step.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Ashit
Hi, I want to know what process you followed for WES, from bput. I have two queries.
1) do we HAVE TO use transcripts for this purpose or 4 years marksheets are fine too?

2) if we get transcripts, do we have to send it’s PHOTOCOPY or the original transcript that bput gives?

Sep 5, 2018
Hi,

I am in the beginning for Canada PR process. I have gone through all the threads in here and bit confused.
> I have done my MCA regular under BPUT through NIST college Berhampr.
>I have done my BCA regular under Berhampur university.

Can somebody help me out how the WES works and what i need to do for the Transcript?

swapnanishu

Sep 14, 2018
Hi John,

It seems BPUTTRANSCRIPT people are quite reliable. around 6-7 of my friends did the transcript process through them. 2 were from BPUT, 1 from utkal university, 2 from Berhampur University and 1 from sambalpur university.
They did in reasonable time and cost. My friends are more or less satisfied with the service.
You can go ahead with them if you wish.

Feel free to Ping me if you have any query.
Regards
Alok
Hi ,

I did dropped an email to bputtranscript@gmail.com. They are demanding Rs 10,500 for transcript , with Rs 2000 for each extra copy plus some courier charge and processing time as 40 days. What I am not able to understand is , how come you are saying its reasonable in terms of time and cost ??

Is BPUT transcript even genuine or fraud?? Because if you apply from university directly it costs Rs 400 per copy plus some courier charges.
Please advice.

Nov 13, 2018
Hi,

I am in the beginning for Canada PR process. I have gone through all the threads in here and bit confused.
> I have done my MCA regular under BPUT through NIST college Berhampr.
>I have done my BCA regular under Berhampur university.

Can somebody help me out how the WES works and what i need to do for the Transcript?
Hi Sonet,

It would be really helpful, if you got your way out to get transcripts from Berhampur Univ? Please let me know.

Thanks
Srikant B

Ram Velisetti

Dec 5, 2018
Hi ,

I did dropped an email to bputtranscript@gmail.com. They are demanding Rs 10,500 for transcript , with Rs 2000 for each extra copy plus some courier charge and processing time as 40 days. What I am not able to understand is , how come you are saying its reasonable in terms of time and cost ??

Is BPUT transcript even genuine or fraud?? Because if you apply from university directly it costs Rs 400 per copy plus some courier charges.
Please advice.
Hi,

Even I dropped an email to bputtranscript@gmail.com and received a quote of Rs.11500 for the transcript and Rs. 2000 per extra copy.
It nowhere seems to be reasonable cost as it costs Rs.400 per transcript.
Someone please advice.

Sangeeta191

Dec 28, 2018
Hi ,

Please advice.
Hi Swapna,
Did you get your transcripts? can you please let me know how did you manage to get them. am currently out of India and looking for options to egt the transcripts. Thanks in advance!

Sangeeta191

Dec 28, 2018
Hi All, my husband’s marksheets and provisional certificate is from Berhampur Univerisy and final certificate is from BPUT. Can anyone please confirm if he needs to collect transcripts from Berhampur university and please provide the process for the same . It’s urgent . Thanks in advance

rasmita.bput

Feb 4, 2019
Hi All,

I am looking for sealed transcript of my mark sheets and degree certificate for Canada immigration process.

I am 2009 pass out from ITER college, Bhubaneswar. It was under BPUT, however after 2011 , it turned to an autonomous college. Now, when I am trying to approach directly to the college, they are saying college can not help in this regard and suggesting to reach out to BPUT university directly.

Therefore, I send an email to BPUT on bputtranscript@gmail.com but I am not getting any response yet.

Can anyone please help with a direct contact number to reach out to BPUT or any other email Id of BPUT?