+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA (Canada Immigration) process for BPUT and Utkal University students

Ashit01

Feb 3, 2016
Hello Guys,

I need help to find information regarding the University Certificate attestation process for students under BPUT and Utkal university. As per the guideline from WES Canada,

wes.org/ca/eca/requireddocuments/index.asp

all certificates must be attested & dated and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer(e.g. Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices).

It is not mentioned anywhere that Educational Certificates Transcripts need to be sent to WES for evaluation. Correct me if I am wrong, As per my understanding, the photocopies of all mark sheet and provisional and final university certificate need be attested by controller of examination and then the (academic records request form) downloaded from WES site need to be filled and signed by the university officials, and finally need to enclosed in a sealed envelope.

Please clarify me if this is know as educational certificate transcript or transcripts are separate certificates issued by universities upon request of individuals by paying requisite fees, based on requirement from foreign universities.

Currently the certificate authentication service is provided in Odisha online. By visiting the link below one can get the certificate authenticated. What I made out of that, the end result is u will get transcript of yr university education.

serviceonline.gov.in

So my question is, if I have to follow this process to get my certificates attested from Utkal university and BPUT and get the academic records request form filled and signed. Or I can personally visit my colleges and universities to get the certificate attested and get the WES form filled. I got my WES reference number. Please help me to know the next step.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Ashit

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ashit,
Even I am trying to get things done and i am from BBSR but currently out of India.
Transcripts can be 4yr marksheets +Degree certificates. It can also be a consolidated document of all the 4yrs .It depends from University to university.
I am not very sure what BPUT gives .
But everything has to be signed by the exam controller with university stamp, put into a sealed envelope. Sealed Envelope needs to be of the University and addressed to WES global. Sealed Envelope must contain signatures of the exam controller and university stamp .

Transcripts need to be requested after you pay demand draft to your college and then college will request it to university . I also checked Serviceonline but its going to give authentication but wont solve the issue regarding the format we want it and no BPUT stamp or exam controller signature.

You have personally go to college and universities to get those attested.Its better to take 2-3 photocopies too
I have not yet started the WES reference num process and yet to pay the amount 200$.

Lets get in touch and discuss about this. It will help us both and we can go ahead with our documentation processes. My colleague is also applying and he has got his documents(from Rajasthan University) verified by WES.
You can mail me at racerz2009@gmail.com or search me on facebook by my name 'Gaurav Jit' .

Regards,
Gaurav Jit
facebook(dot)com/Gauravjit1

shagoonsarita

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
1241, 1123, 2151
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 11, 2016
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Apr 11, 2017
IELTS Request
L-8.5, R-8.0, W-7.5, S-9.0
Med's Done....
Mar 28, 2017
BPUT said:
Hello guys,

We can help you in getting your BPUT and Utkal University transcript.

We have already done for 20-22 people.

Let us know if you are interested.

Contact email id
bputtranscript@gmail.com
Hi,

Need your help here. I have done my B.Arch in year 2006. My marksheets of all 10 semesters are from Utkal University but the final degree is from BPUT. How will my case be handled by WES ?

Reactions: kkv2002

Johndarry

May 18, 2016
Mates,

My fiancé is urgently looking to get her transcript from the subject name university. Kindly let me know if anybody or any agency can help us.
This is kind of urgent.

Looking for your quick reply.

Cheers
John

Johndarry

May 18, 2016
Thanks mate for the quick response.
I will send you a mail with details. Let me know the processing time. This is bit urgent.

God bless you
Cheers
John

PSVKg said:
Hi John,

We can provide transcript service for all the universities in Orissa / odisha as well as any other university in India. contact us with your requirement at bputtranscript@gmail.com

We also provide services for the below universities. Let me know which university transcript from odisha you actually need.

Berhampur University, Berhampur
Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela (BPUT)
Central University of Orissa, Koraput
Centurion University, Bhubaneswar and Paralakhemundi
Fakir Mohan University, Balasore
Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar (IIT)
Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology (Orissa), Sarang (IGIT)
Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar
International Institute of Information Technology, Bhubaneswar (IIIT)
International Management Institute (IMI), Bhubaneswar[1]
Jagadguru Kripalu University of Spiritual Science, Banki, Cuttack
Jagannatha Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya, Puri
KIIT University, Bhubaneswar
National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar (NISER)
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela NIT
National Law University, Orissa, Cuttack
North Orissa University, Baripada
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar OUAT
Ravenshaw University, Cuttack
Sambalpur University, Sambalpur
Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar ITER
Sri Sri University, Cuttack
Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
Utkal University of Culture, Bhubaneswar
Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, Burla VSSUT
Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB)
Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB)

alok980

May 10, 2015
Johndarry said:
Thanks mate for the quick response.
I will send you a mail with details. Let me know the processing time. This is bit urgent.

God bless you
Cheers
John
Hi John,

It seems BPUTTRANSCRIPT people are quite reliable. around 6-7 of my friends did the transcript process through them. 2 were from BPUT, 1 from utkal university, 2 from Berhampur University and 1 from sambalpur university.
They did in reasonable time and cost. My friends are more or less satisfied with the service.
You can go ahead with them if you wish.

Feel free to Ping me if you have any query.
Regards
Alok

Johndarry

May 18, 2016
Thanks mates for the recommendation.

These BPUTTRANSCRIPT people were really helpful.
Got the Utkal University transcript within 2 weeks.

Highly recommend.

Cheers
John

Johndarry

May 18, 2016
I feel i should pass the mail id here so that others can also be benefited.

BPUTTRANSCRIPT@GMAIL.COM

Don't know it is allowed in this forum to put mail ids or not. Admin kindly delete this post if it is not.

Cheers mates

Ashit01

Feb 3, 2016
Hi All,

I got my ECA done. I am sharing as much info as possible.

Utkal University

1. Go to the examination section at the ground floor and fill the form to apply for transcript.
2. Get the Challan form, fill it and pay the requisite amount at the bank(SBI University Branch).
3. Get the receipt and attach it with your mark sheets and certificates copies, and submit all of them at the examination section.
4. There is a dedicated person who handle transcript related matter. Most likely you will be advised to come after a couple of days to collect your transcript. some times upon request you may get it on same day.
5. Don't pay anyone anything. Ensure you get the WES form properly filled(4 copies) and give four copies of each doc.
6. You will get 3 copies of transcript

BPUT

1. Fill WES form and BPUT Transcript application form(download from BPUT Site).
2. Get draft from a bank in favor of BPUT payable at rourkela. (Rs.100/Sem Confirm with BPUT site )
3. Go to your college and ask them to fill the remaining part of the application form and to write a letter to university that why the transcript should be issued.
4. Get WES form filled by the Principal of your college and get sign and seal of principal. Without this BPUT won't attest the WES form. (they troubled me for this as as per their notification WES form won't be filled by them as they don't have the data)
5. after getting all this (WES form Filled+BPUT application Form+Draft+Copies of Mark sheets and certificate), go to rourkela.
6.Submit all and they will ask you to come and collect it after 7 days. Try to convince them to do it on the same day.

Then Send the transcripts to Canada and in 3 to 4 weeks time you will get your ECA done.

Thanks

Reactions: Monalisapriya

Abrockks

Aug 15, 2016
India
Hi All

I am trying to get my ECA done. I have applied for the transcripts to BPUT.
However, I have query about the same.

In the WES website, they have mentioned 2 required documents:
1. Final or Provisional Degree Certificate
(Forward a legible copy of the document to WES.)
2. Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript
(Arrange for the documents to be sent directly to WES by the university or autonomous college responsible for conducting the examinations.)

What does Legible Copy mean?
Does BPUT provide transcript of the degree certificate as well?
I did not see the option of Degree certificate while filling up the BPUT form, only gradesheets were mentioned.
How do we get the transcript of the Degree certificate?

Thank You!
AB

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Hi John,

It seems BPUTTRANSCRIPT people are quite reliable. around 6-7 of my friends did the transcript process through them. 2 were from BPUT, 1 from utkal university, 2 from Berhampur University and 1 from sambalpur university.
They did in reasonable time and cost. My friends are more or less satisfied with the service.
You can go ahead with them if you wish.

Feel free to Ping me if you have any query.
Regards
Alok
Can you give me contact no?

sitansu

Jun 9, 2017
Hi All,

I got my ECA done. I am sharing as much info as possible.

Utkal University

1. Go to the examination section at the ground floor and fill the form to apply for transcript.
2. Get the Challan form, fill it and pay the requisite amount at the bank(SBI University Branch).
3. Get the receipt and attach it with your mark sheets and certificates copies, and submit all of them at the examination section.
4. There is a dedicated person who handle transcript related matter. Most likely you will be advised to come after a couple of days to collect your transcript. some times upon request you may get it on same day.
5. Don't pay anyone anything. Ensure you get the WES form properly filled(4 copies) and give four copies of each doc.
6. You will get 3 copies of transcript

BPUT

1. Fill WES form and BPUT Transcript application form(download from BPUT Site).
2. Get draft from a bank in favor of BPUT payable at rourkela. (Rs.100/Sem Confirm with BPUT site )
3. Go to your college and ask them to fill the remaining part of the application form and to write a letter to university that why the transcript should be issued.
4. Get WES form filled by the Principal of your college and get sign and seal of principal. Without this BPUT won't attest the WES form. (they troubled me for this as as per their notification WES form won't be filled by them as they don't have the data)
5. after getting all this (WES form Filled+BPUT application Form+Draft+Copies of Mark sheets and certificate), go to rourkela.
6.Submit all and they will ask you to come and collect it after 7 days. Try to convince them to do it on the same day.

Then Send the transcripts to Canada and in 3 to 4 weeks time you will get your ECA done.

Thanks
Hi Ashit,
I am planning to apply transcripts from Berhampur University. I am some query on this to ask you.I need your small favour. Can I have your email ID,please.

Thanks
Sitansu

Jubu

Jul 2, 2017
Hi,

Need your help here. I have done my B.Arch in year 2006. My marksheets of all 10 semesters are from Utkal University but the final degree is from BPUT. How will my case be handled by WES ?
Hi,
I have exactly the same case? Did you get any reply? Please let me know.

MumbaiNA

Jul 8, 2017
Hi,
I have exactly the same case? Did you get any reply? Please let me know.
---
I Need Help for getting Transcript from DDCE UTKAL UNIVERSITY (BscITM 2005) for WES, i am working now in USA i cant get the transcript from india physically

sam.d

May 17, 2017
Chandigarh
Hi Ashit,

I have one question can you please clarify that can we apply online for BPUT transcripts through serviceonline.gov.in

I am not able to find BPUT into the list of "Apply To Office" Field.

Thanks & Regards,
Sam

Hello Guys,

I need help to find information regarding the University Certificate attestation process for students under BPUT and Utkal university. As per the guideline from WES Canada,

wes.org/ca/eca/requireddocuments/index.asp

all certificates must be attested & dated and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer(e.g. Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices).

It is not mentioned anywhere that Educational Certificates Transcripts need to be sent to WES for evaluation. Correct me if I am wrong, As per my understanding, the photocopies of all mark sheet and provisional and final university certificate need be attested by controller of examination and then the (academic records request form) downloaded from WES site need to be filled and signed by the university officials, and finally need to enclosed in a sealed envelope.

Please clarify me if this is know as educational certificate transcript or transcripts are separate certificates issued by universities upon request of individuals by paying requisite fees, based on requirement from foreign universities.

Currently the certificate authentication service is provided in Odisha online. By visiting the link below one can get the certificate authenticated. What I made out of that, the end result is u will get transcript of yr university education.

serviceonline.gov.in

So my question is, if I have to follow this process to get my certificates attested from Utkal university and BPUT and get the academic records request form filled and signed. Or I can personally visit my colleges and universities to get the certificate attested and get the WES form filled. I got my WES reference number. Please help me to know the next step.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Ashit