+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA (Canada Immigration) process for BPUT and Utkal University students

Sangeeta191

Dec 28, 2018
Hi All,

I am looking for sealed transcript of my mark sheets and degree certificate for Canada immigration process.

I am 2009 pass out from ITER college, Bhubaneswar. It was under BPUT, however after 2011 , it turned to an autonomous college. Now, when I am trying to approach directly to the college, they are saying college can not help in this regard and suggesting to reach out to BPUT university directly.

Therefore, I send an email to BPUT on bputtranscript@gmail.com but I am not getting any response yet.

Can anyone please help with a direct contact number to reach out to BPUT or any other email Id of BPUT?
Hi ,
As per Bput process, request has to come from college along with college’s principal signature and BPuttranscript request application form and payment receipt . College can send it or you/your relative need to carry those to Bput andrhen they take 15 working days to get those . Your college should know the process

Feb 21, 2019
Has any Biju patnaik university students used any agency in sending the transcripts to WES ?
I see few agency names who does it like bputtranscript, gravity integrates but has no idea how authenticate they are. Do anyone has any experience ?

Anjali7$

Feb 25, 2019
Hello Guys,

I have graduated from Berhampur University,looking for education transcript from Berhampur University, Odisha. Can anybody help about the process. Masters education transcript from BPUT, i found the process from this forum. Could you please help.

Best Regards
Anjali

Feb 21, 2019
Hello Guys,

I have graduated from Berhampur University,looking for education transcript from Berhampur University, Odisha. Can anybody help about the process. Masters education transcript from BPUT, i found the process from this forum. Could you please help.

Best Regards
Anjali
There is a process of first getting the application and form signed from college principle and then form to be taken to university who will issue the transcript... If you are staying there then you may do this else I m contacting some agency who can do this on my behalf

maddilaxmi

Apr 9, 2019
Hi,

Can someone please let me know if BPUT, Rourkela gives the transcripts in a sealed envelope and signed across the back flap as per the procedure of WES.

Any recent applicants who has got the transcripts can you please help here.

Thank you.

Ram Velisetti

Dec 5, 2018
Hi,

Can someone please let me know if BPUT, Rourkela gives the transcripts in a sealed envelope and signed across the back flap as per the procedure of WES.

Thank you.
Hi,

I have recently received my transcripts from BPUT. Once you submit your trancript form and the principal letter to them, they will ask you to come and collect the transcripts after 15 days.

To answer your question; Yes, they will provide the transcripts as per your request, but they will only give you the transcripts and no envelope or anything. You need to take an envelope along-with you after 15 days in which they will put the WES form & transcripts. You need to clearly mention how the envelope should look, as per the WES norms. Once they do that, you can take those and courier from a nearby location to WES as BPUT wont send.

Feb 21, 2019
Hi,

Thank you.
Yes they do...but they don't send the transcripts via post/courier

contactdanish

Aug 11, 2019
Hello

Are you from Orissa ? I also need to get my transcript from Utkal University can you help. Please share your email id or contact me on contactdanish@gmail.com . I really look forward to your reply.

Hi All,

I got my ECA done. I am sharing as much info as possible.

Utkal University

1. Go to the examination section at the ground floor and fill the form to apply for transcript.
2. Get the Challan form, fill it and pay the requisite amount at the bank(SBI University Branch).
3. Get the receipt and attach it with your mark sheets and certificates copies, and submit all of them at the examination section.
4. There is a dedicated person who handle transcript related matter. Most likely you will be advised to come after a couple of days to collect your transcript. some times upon request you may get it on same day.
5. Don't pay anyone anything. Ensure you get the WES form properly filled(4 copies) and give four copies of each doc.
6. You will get 3 copies of transcript

BPUT

1. Fill WES form and BPUT Transcript application form(download from BPUT Site).
2. Get draft from a bank in favor of BPUT payable at rourkela. (Rs.100/Sem Confirm with BPUT site )
3. Go to your college and ask them to fill the remaining part of the application form and to write a letter to university that why the transcript should be issued.
4. Get WES form filled by the Principal of your college and get sign and seal of principal. Without this BPUT won't attest the WES form. (they troubled me for this as as per their notification WES form won't be filled by them as they don't have the data)
5. after getting all this (WES form Filled+BPUT application Form+Draft+Copies of Mark sheets and certificate), go to rourkela.
6.Submit all and they will ask you to come and collect it after 7 days. Try to convince them to do it on the same day.

Then Send the transcripts to Canada and in 3 to 4 weeks time you will get your ECA done.

Thanks

Oct 3, 2019
Here everyone is saying the same thing that the college will request the university why?
So here my question is can i get my ECA done With the help of only university, ?coz my college won't support me in this case ,so how I can convince my college authorities? Nd how shall I tell them to write a letter to university in regard to BPUT transcript?
That'swhy I need a good counsellor This time to get rid of this concern.
Please someone help me.
Regards suvendu.

Bibin Prakash

Oct 29, 2019
Here everyone is saying the same thing that the college will request the university why?
So here my question is can i get my ECA done With the help of only university, ?coz my college won't support me in this case ,so how I can convince my college authorities? Nd how shall I tell them to write a letter to university in regard to BPUT transcript?
That'swhy I need a good counsellor This time to get rid of this concern.
Please someone help me.
Regards suvendu.
Dear Suvendu,

Some Universities wants verification from respective college before they accept transcript request from student. You can visit your college personally and can get this work done because in every college there is a separate department for transcript purpose. If you cannot go you can send someone else on your behalf or can hire any service provider as i have did in my case. You can contact me if you want more information..........

Regards,
Bibin

Panda.SW

Jul 29, 2020
Has anyone (who is overseas right now) recently applied for BPUT Transcripts amidst ongoing COVID-19 situation?
I followed the thread, but couldn't find answers to some of my questions.

1. Will BPUT provide university degree certificate in addition to the grade sheets? If yes, what is the process?
As I could only find the form for grade sheets in their website, not the degree.
2. The ECA Request form by (be it WES, ICAS, IQAS etc) has to be signed by the college or BPUT?
3. I belong to a college which was affiliated under BPUT for my batch. Later, the college turned autonomous. Right now, my college suggests me to contact BPUT directly, as they no longer have ties with BPUT. If I contact BPUT directly (which I haven't done yet), what extra documents do I need to provide in order to process my case and avoid rejection? Has anyone faced this situation before?

Any leads would be deeply appreciated!

Lalitendu

Dec 24, 2020
Dear Suvendu,

Some Universities wants verification from respective college before they accept transcript request from student. You can visit your college personally and can get this work done because in every college there is a separate department for transcript purpose. If you cannot go you can send someone else on your behalf or can hire any service provider as i have did in my case. You can contact me if you want more information..........

Regards,
Bibin
Please let me know your contacts I'd. I need some agency information as I am outside india

Lalitendu

Dec 24, 2020
There is a process of first getting the application and form signed from college principle and then form to be taken to university who will issue the transcript... If you are staying there then you may do this else I m contacting some agency who can do this on my behalf
Hi,
Can you please me out with some agency name. So that I can get contact with them as I reside outside india. Can inget your contact details for more information