+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA (Canada Immigration) process for BPUT and Utkal University students

Lalitendu

Dec 24, 2020
Has anyone (who is overseas right now) recently applied for BPUT Transcripts amidst ongoing COVID-19 situation?
I followed the thread, but couldn't find answers to some of my questions.

1. Will BPUT provide university degree certificate in addition to the grade sheets? If yes, what is the process?
As I could only find the form for grade sheets in their website, not the degree.
2. The ECA Request form by (be it WES, ICAS, IQAS etc) has to be signed by the college or BPUT?
3. I belong to a college which was affiliated under BPUT for my batch. Later, the college turned autonomous. Right now, my college suggests me to contact BPUT directly, as they no longer have ties with BPUT. If I contact BPUT directly (which I haven't done yet), what extra documents do I need to provide in order to process my case and avoid rejection? Has anyone faced this situation before?

Any leads would be deeply appreciated!
Hi,
Did u got any help. Me too serachinh for agency as I am residing outside Orissa

Lalitendu

Dec 24, 2020
Hi All,

I got my ECA done. I am sharing as much info as possible.

Utkal University

1. Go to the examination section at the ground floor and fill the form to apply for transcript.
2. Get the Challan form, fill it and pay the requisite amount at the bank(SBI University Branch).
3. Get the receipt and attach it with your mark sheets and certificates copies, and submit all of them at the examination section.
4. There is a dedicated person who handle transcript related matter. Most likely you will be advised to come after a couple of days to collect your transcript. some times upon request you may get it on same day.
5. Don't pay anyone anything. Ensure you get the WES form properly filled(4 copies) and give four copies of each doc.
6. You will get 3 copies of transcript

BPUT

1. Fill WES form and BPUT Transcript application form(download from BPUT Site).
2. Get draft from a bank in favor of BPUT payable at rourkela. (Rs.100/Sem Confirm with BPUT site )
3. Go to your college and ask them to fill the remaining part of the application form and to write a letter to university that why the transcript should be issued.
4. Get WES form filled by the Principal of your college and get sign and seal of principal. Without this BPUT won't attest the WES form. (they troubled me for this as as per their notification WES form won't be filled by them as they don't have the data)
5. after getting all this (WES form Filled+BPUT application Form+Draft+Copies of Mark sheets and certificate), go to rourkela.
6.Submit all and they will ask you to come and collect it after 7 days. Try to convince them to do it on the same day.

Then Send the transcripts to Canada and in 3 to 4 weeks time you will get your ECA done.

Thanks
Can I get your contact details. I need some information.

Lalitendu

Dec 24, 2020
There is a process of first getting the application and form signed from college principle and then form to be taken to university who will issue the transcript... If you are staying there then you may do this else I m contacting some agency who can do this on my behalf
Hi, can I have your contact details or any agency contact details who help in. Transcript as I am currently outside india.

Lalitendu

Dec 24, 2020
Hi Shruti,

Thank you for taking such a big leap of faith in us and sending us your originals. I see that your application was successfully completed and delivered.

Thank you again for choosing us and best of luck in your future endeavour.

Mail Transcripts
Hi, how can I contact you. I too need to do my transcript

Lalitendu

Dec 24, 2020
Hi All,

I am looking for sealed transcript of my mark sheets and degree certificate for Canada immigration process.

I am 2009 pass out from ITER college, Bhubaneswar. It was under BPUT, however after 2011 , it turned to an autonomous college. Now, when I am trying to approach directly to the college, they are saying college can not help in this regard and suggesting to reach out to BPUT university directly.

Therefore, I send an email to BPUT on bputtranscript@gmail.com but I am not getting any response yet.

Can anyone please help with a direct contact number to reach out to BPUT or any other email Id of BPUT?
How did u do.. Did u find any agency. Please me out I need to do my transcript but currently outside india. So. Need some agency. Plz help

Lalitendu

Dec 24, 2020
Hi ,

I did dropped an email to bputtranscript@gmail.com. They are demanding Rs 10,500 for transcript , with Rs 2000 for each extra copy plus some courier charge and processing time as 40 days. What I am not able to understand is , how come you are saying its reasonable in terms of time and cost ??

Is BPUT transcript even genuine or fraud?? Because if you apply from university directly it costs Rs 400 per copy plus some courier charges.
Please advice.
Hi,
Currently I reside outside india. Need to get my transcript done. Did u find any authenticate agency who can help Me get it done

Lalitendu

Dec 24, 2020
Hi John,

It seems BPUTTRANSCRIPT people are quite reliable. around 6-7 of my friends did the transcript process through them. 2 were from BPUT, 1 from utkal university, 2 from Berhampur University and 1 from sambalpur university.
They did in reasonable time and cost. My friends are more or less satisfied with the service.
You can go ahead with them if you wish.

Feel free to Ping me if you have any query.
Regards
Alok
Hi,
Can I have your contact details I need some information about bput transcript and agency details because currently I am outside india. So I need some reliable agency to help me out

Lalitendu

Dec 24, 2020
Hi All,

I got my ECA done. I am sharing as much info as possible.

Utkal University

1. Go to the examination section at the ground floor and fill the form to apply for transcript.
2. Get the Challan form, fill it and pay the requisite amount at the bank(SBI University Branch).
3. Get the receipt and attach it with your mark sheets and certificates copies, and submit all of them at the examination section.
4. There is a dedicated person who handle transcript related matter. Most likely you will be advised to come after a couple of days to collect your transcript. some times upon request you may get it on same day.
5. Don't pay anyone anything. Ensure you get the WES form properly filled(4 copies) and give four copies of each doc.
6. You will get 3 copies of transcript

BPUT

1. Fill WES form and BPUT Transcript application form(download from BPUT Site).
2. Get draft from a bank in favor of BPUT payable at rourkela. (Rs.100/Sem Confirm with BPUT site )
3. Go to your college and ask them to fill the remaining part of the application form and to write a letter to university that why the transcript should be issued.
4. Get WES form filled by the Principal of your college and get sign and seal of principal. Without this BPUT won't attest the WES form. (they troubled me for this as as per their notification WES form won't be filled by them as they don't have the data)
5. after getting all this (WES form Filled+BPUT application Form+Draft+Copies of Mark sheets and certificate), go to rourkela.
6.Submit all and they will ask you to come and collect it after 7 days. Try to convince them to do it on the same day.

Then Send the transcripts to Canada and in 3 to 4 weeks time you will get your ECA done.

Thanks
Can I have your contact details I need some information about bput transcript details because currently I am outside india

Lalitendu

Dec 24, 2020
Thanks mates for the recommendation.

These BPUTTRANSCRIPT people were really helpful.
Got the Utkal University transcript within 2 weeks.

Highly recommend.

Cheers
John
Hi,
Can I have your contact details I need some information about bput transcript and agency details because currently I am outside india. So I need some reliable agency to help me out

Lalitendu

Dec 24, 2020
Thanks mate for the quick response.
I will send you a mail with details. Let me know the processing time. This is bit urgent.

God bless you
Cheers
John

Lalitendu

Dec 24, 2020
Hi John,

It seems BPUTTRANSCRIPT people are quite reliable. around 6-7 of my friends did the transcript process through them. 2 were from BPUT, 1 from utkal university, 2 from Berhampur University and 1 from sambalpur university.
They did in reasonable time and cost. My friends are more or less satisfied with the service.
You can go ahead with them if you wish.

Feel free to Ping me if you have any query.
Regards
Alok

Midget

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hi, were you able to proceed with any reliable agent?