+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES doesn't recognize Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), please help!

ronnie92

Nov 19, 2017
Hi all,
I've done my B. Tech. (IT) from Rajasthan Technical University (RTU, Kota). I wish to immigrate to Canada through Express Entry programme. However, for the same I need to get my educational credentials evaluated, and over WES' website, I'm unable to locate my university! Is there anyone who's from RTU and has got his/her evaluation done? Please advise as I'm in dire need to get there!!
TIA!

ronnie92

Nov 19, 2017
Send subject wise transcript to Wes..There is online form on there website , you can use or can go to RTU directly to get it.
And yes RTU is recognized,I have got my positive ECA for b-tech..
Seems great, I was able to see RTU in the dropdown list after registering, much later after asking this question. I was seeking for whether it's recognized or not, and finally I got an answer! Thanks a lot, buddy. You're the man! :)

Dec 6, 2018
go ahead.. I got my b-tech (Information technology, 2012) degree evaluated last month from WES...
I am still waiting for report as wes showing status as waiting for institution for verification. Wes received my docs on 4th nov .Do you have any contact in RTU so that it will help to rply bt rtu on wes mail.

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
Hi , can you please guide me how to get the transcript from RTU. Also, will they send the transcripts to WES
Lol, no way in reality will they do that :D:D . They don't even issue transcripts to students until they beg them. It took me 3 months to get transcript from them!!

Shikha gupta

Jan 16, 2019
Then How to get Transcripts through any third party company ?? I stay in Bangalore, can't really go to Kota and get the transcripts from RTU

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
Then How to get Transcripts through any third party company ?? I stay in Bangalore, can't really go to Kota and get the transcripts from RTU
I think there are a few third party companies which can apply for transcripts on your behalf but I don't have experience with them. I had to request my close friend who lives in Kota but it was very embarrassing for me when he had to visit university every other day for this. The clerks are very rude and unprofessional.

They have a form online which you can fill and send your self attested marksheets and degrees along with demand draft. They mention that they mail the transcripts in 2-3 weeks but I am not sure how true is that. As per new WES rule, I am damn sure they are not going to send transcripts directly to WES. There is no such process exists in RTU.

Shikha gupta

Jan 16, 2019
yes, I have seen the application form on RTU website, but literally not sure whether they can do it in 2-3 weeks !! Thinking for going to a third party vendor. :(