+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES doesn't recognize Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), please help!

Mar 7, 2019
Hi Shikha, Did you find any luck with this? I am also a RTU student. I am also struggling to find out means of procuring the transcripts from RTU.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I went through process of procuring transcripts for my spouse. Here is the process.
1. Download form from RTU website. Fill the form - subjectwise transcripts selected. Prepare a DD of Rs 700 ( do not remember this amount)
2. Send filled forms, semester wise mark sheets, copy of degree certificate and DD to RTU Kota campus
3. Follow up with registrar through email/phone

I received transcripts within a month. My experience with them was pleasant as they were cooperative.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thanks for your reply. WES wants the transcripts to be sent to them directly by the university. How did you go about that?
This was when WES was accepting documents from applicants. We anyways wanted to for IQAS though. You can check with them for sending directly to WES

Shilpa27

Mar 17, 2019
Is there anybody who has done transcript from rtu and send to wes after dec 2018. Please suggest what to do as both side are not ready to accept situation.rtu doesn't send to wes and wes is not accepting without university directing sending to them

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Is there anybody who has done transcript from rtu and send to wes after dec 2018. Please suggest what to do as both side are not ready to accept situation.rtu doesn't send to wes and wes is not accepting without university directing sending to them
While others who have opted for WES answer, you can explore other agencies - IQAS, CES, ICES and ICAS. Few of them accept transcripts sent by applicant.

Mar 7, 2019
While others who have opted for WES answer, you can explore other agencies - IQAS, CES, ICES and ICAS. Few of them accept transcripts sent by applicant.
Thanks for your response Shilpa. Have you done this by any evaluation service other than WES? Can you please elaborate your experience?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thanks for your response Shilpa. Have you done this by any evaluation service other than WES? Can you please elaborate your experience?
I did for my spouse using process below. We opted for IQAS and took close to 6 months for evaluation. IQAS is slow in their process but are more accurate than most of other agencies ( personal observation :) )

I went through process of procuring transcripts for my spouse. Here is the process.
1. Download form from RTU website. Fill the form - subjectwise transcripts selected. Prepare a DD of Rs 700 ( do not remember this amount)
2. Send filled forms, semester wise mark sheets, copy of degree certificate and DD to RTU Kota campus
3. Follow up with registrar through email/phone

I received transcripts within a month. My experience with them was pleasant as they were cooperative.

Apr 19, 2019
Hi,

I have also been trying to find out the way to send transcripts to WES as they need it to be sent by Rajasthan Technical University. But university won't be ready to send it. Did anyone get success in it.
Waiting for a reply :)

Thanks

dsp06

Apr 26, 2019
Did you find any solution?

agent_47

Star Member
May 18, 2019
Hi Everyone,
So here are steps I followed in March 2019 for WES Assessment. See if it is helpful
1) Went to RTU, Kota on 18-Mar-2019 and applied for the Transcript. There was a rush of students (which is obvious!), be calm with the authority in the window and they will explain you the process. There is a transcript request form you can get from there itself. Fill in the details very carefully.
2) Things to carry - original and copy of all semester marksheets and Degree, a valid Photo ID, Demand draft of 700 or pay at PNB bank within the campus (the charges for subject wise transcript is 700. and Semester wise is 400). I assume WES wants the subject-wise, so I applied for subject-wise transcript.
3) This is a tricky step. Now there is an Academic Records Request form of WES in which we have to fill in the details like WES Reference no., Last name, First Name, Institution name, country, Dates attended (From: & To: ), Degree name, Year of Award, Major and Student ID. -- these details are to be filled by you. and then in the bottom the authorities have to fill in the details of the University, name of the official who verified, title and seal of the university in that form. The officials at RTU knows this and they will help you out. BUT, there is a tricky part -- when you fill the Dates attended, they might ask you to get this verified from the college. For me, they told me to get 2 print outs and get one of them verified in college, since my college was in Kota, it was easy for me to get it done on the same day, so I went there and got verified the dates I attended the college.
I would suggest, take 2 prints of this form -- fill out your details in both of them - go to your college first and get it signed by the college Principal that you attended the college for the given dates. and when you submit the application for transcript to RTU officials, show them the verification from your college. Give the 2nd form to the RTU officials so that they will put in their details and send to WES.
https://applications.wes.org/onlineapp/pdf/ca/International_Transcript_Request.pdf

It is mandatory that RTU should keep this form filled along with the Transcript in the sealed envelope. Otherwise WES will not accept.

BE VERY CALM WITH THE OFFICIALS, THEY WILL HELP YOU OUT TO SEND THE TRANSCRIPT TO WES.
4) It took 1 entire day for me for the above step. and I told them that I will come and collect the Transcript (Better you go and collect instead of asking them to send it to you)
5) They called me after 10 days. This takes minimum 7 working days to prepare the transcript. According to this link, you have to pay extra 2000 for making RTU to send the transcript to WES.
http://www.rtu.ac.in/RTU/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/scan0139.pdf

6) WES received my documents after almost 15 days (they confirmed on their website) It has been 1 month now, they have updated -- "Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time". So I am waiting for it.

I hope this is helpful to you all.

Jun 17, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
17-10-2020
Anyone tried this?
Yes, I just did and they seem to know what they're doing, they themselves told me to send in my WES ref number and the address which hints that they send transcripts to WES quite frequently. So don't be afraid and try it out.