+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES doesn't recognize Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), please help!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi. Can someone answer my query for transcript through RTU.
I have to send my transcripts again to WES. I have sent a subjectwise transcript along with attested degree but still my documents were marked as incomplete. Also, is it mandatory to attach the academic request form. If yes, then were should i upload it as there is no section for uploading academic request form on online portal. I can only think of address label section where i can attach the academic request form.

2. Do i have to send all marksheets ( main and back) with attestation through university. They are charging 300 per marksheet. Overall cost will be 300×8 + back marksheets and also subjectwise transcript cost now 800 + consolidated marksheets - 300. Overall cost would be close to 6k including 2k as delivery charges.

3. I called Wes and they said they got partial records of marksheets even when i did it through university.

4. Also my name is different in marksheets and passport. Wes evaluates identity through passport. I have given my adhaar card during enrollment and all my certificates of college and school have similar name. In my passport i have full form of my first name wheareas in my adhaar i have short form. Is there any extra certificate i need to attach for transcript or it will be accepted this way .

Please suggest how to complete my transcripts as it was unsuccessful in first attempt.

Suggestions are highly appreciated !!
The Uni where you got your education needs to send you certificates (completion and transcript) in a sealed envelope to WES or you can get it in a sealed envelope from Uni and send it on their behalf. These days Unis are aware of this process and they are willing to send it to WES. Note that emailing your certifcates or uploading them is not accepted unless your Uni support online crendentials platforms like myequals or something like that.