+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Documents required, please someone explain me more in detail.

Boklee

Nov 13, 2016
Please someone guide me or help me with this. I am trying to start to collect documents and try my luck to immigrate in Canada. I will start with education documents, because it is too complex for me.

This is what is required from my country
Clear, legible photocopies of all diplomas and degree certificates issued by the institutions attended
And says, that the applicant need to submit.
So, the institution i was back in 2008,and later 2011 i attended two separated courses. each of these courses was length of 12 months. Web Design and Graphic Design. The institution is adobe partner, that provide IT courses in my country.

I understand that i need an English translation of my diplomas with notary... But i do not understand the later statement.
Academic transcripts issued by the institutions attended for all post-secondary programs of study
To be sent directly to WES by the institutions attended.

What kind of documents, i need from the institution?
Do i need to send separated documents by me and another by the institution?
Because this clearly says directly by institution, so this means i need to send pay and send documents by me, and i need to pay again for the documents that my institution will send?

Sorry guys i am so confused.

Boklee

Nov 13, 2016
matchless said:
can you list down the names of degrees/ diploma you have
I have one year diploma for Graphic design
and one year diploma for Web Design
they are both separated courses/certificates.

matchless

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
what is your country of education...

Firstly make sure that institution is evaluated by WES.

you can send both the documents in one big envelope yourself which should include transcripts and diploma certificates in two separate envelopes which shall be sealed by the college/ univ.

Boklee

Nov 13, 2016
matchless said:
what is your country of education...

Firstly make sure that institution is evaluated by WES.

you can send both the documents in one big envelope yourself which should include transcripts and diploma certificates in two separate envelopes which shall be sealed by the college/ univ.
I am from Macedonia.
Wait...what? Now i need to check if the institution is evaluated? What if its not?
And how to see that?

matchless

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Boklee said:
I am from Macedonia.
Wait...what? Now i need to check if the institution is evaluated? What if its not?
And how to see that?
orrite ...calm down..doesnt look like that way for Macedonia.

Just send the transcripts or marksheets with the degree, dont you have them? or something as mentioned in WES site

"a European Diploma Supplement issued in English is preferred and will expedite the evaluation process."