+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES degree equivalence for MBA (pgdm) from IIM and a B. Tech/B. E in Electronics

Audarya

Dec 5, 2018
Hi, I am facing the same issue with my Masters degree as well. I have done Masters from IMT Ghaziabad and WES has completed my analysis stating my degree equivalency as “ Post Graduate Diploma 1 year” I have written to them and received a revert stating that they consider only MBA of 3 years or MBA from IIT or IIM as equivalent to Masters in Canada. please guide as I need to get this resolved at soonest possible.

Audarya

Dec 5, 2018
Hi AnKS.

You said that WES replied that MBA from IIM would be recognized as masters? Could you share the screenshot of their reply? It will help my case a lot!

sandyray89

Dec 2, 2018
I have done a Part-time MBA from IIM Lucknow (Working Managers Program from NOIDA campus) and I just received my WES evaluation where WES has marked my equivalency as below -

"Bachelor's degree (four years) and completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business"

Please advise on below -

1. Has any anyone received a Masters equivalency for their PGDM for Executive ?
2. What would be points in the current state and what would be in case it was considered a Master degree ?

Thanks[/QUOTE

Hi Ash,
I'm also planning for the same program from IIM Lucknow. I had checked with a IRCC consultant on this and he is of the opinion that it will be considered as a "Two or more degree/diploma/certificate with one at least 3 years."
If it's possible for you,
1. Can you please tell if IIM Lucknow entertains to send transcripts for part time EPBM.
2. Secondly, if possible can you share your WES report to me on my mail ID "ray.sandeepan@gmail.com".
Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Sandeep

Jan 15, 2019
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2019
Passport Req..
16-12-2019
Hello, need help in filling WES profile
I have done an executive program of 1 year from IIMC, what options should i select on wes ?

snowflayc

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Hi did you get any update on your query?
I have tried to use the contact form they have on the website when I was trying to check my status.

I got an update in my application in about 3-4 days, still cant say if it was coincidental or not.

Ani_mod

Feb 18, 2019
Hello Everyone!
Do we need to send 2 different packages to IQAS ?
Are transcripts need to be sent separately than application package ?
Applicant : Complete application online and mail application package by post. Monitor delivery through courier.
IQAS : IQAS sends you an email confirming we opened your package. Note: It takes time to process mail, so it could take a few weeks for IQAS to email you.

Applicant : Request your official transcripts from your school.
IQAS : IQAS emails you after receiving all transcripts.
Hi,

I am also a fellow aspirant from great lakes. Any progress or updates on your eca?

Feb 26, 2019
Hi,

I have done WMP from IIM lucknow did i got nay point weightage based on my PGDM and what are the point increase i can hope with this?

MADL

Oct 8, 2018
1 year PGPM was recognized by IQAS as 1 year certificate course form university and that is after including transcripts from great lakes and the certificate from Stuart school of business. Not sure what WES will do but it took about 95 days for the evaluataion from WES.
How long did IQAS take to verify your application?

Priya_87_wcc

Apr 7, 2019
Hi - Has anyone successfully got LIBA Executive Post graduate diploma in business management (Part time)evaluated from WES?

Nikhil2710

Jun 10, 2019
Hi @Mkface03 I also did 2 year Full time MBA from FMS. My WES got completed today, and I have also received "Canadian Equivalency" of 2 year FT MBA as "Postgraduate diploma (one year)" I dont know why they are doing so.
@Mkface03 Can we connect for this. I some forums people do ask WES for change in evaluation result by sharing AICTE /AIU approval for college
Hi....
I am in a similar situation. Since you got a Canadian Equivalency of "PG diploma" does that mean you will fall in the category of "2 or more certificates, diplomas and degrees. One must be a program if three years or more". If so, then the overall score difference between masters and "2 or more....." is 7 points and shouldn't matter much. Is my understanding correct?