+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES degree equivalence for MBA (pgdm) from IIM and a B. Tech/B. E in Electronics

Joy2020

Sep 6, 2020
its really sad to see, there is none from Great Lakes 1 year PGPM who can comment about the evaluation from IQAS. Someone did mention that for WES it was " Diploma/Certificate" from unrecognized institution" which gets you 0 points. Not sure if IQAS will do a proper evaluation and will give the actual credit. I sent my credentials to IQAS on May 22nd, still waiting for even the acknowledgment email from them. Hoping for the best!
Hi... What was the response you received from IQAS?

Joy2020

Sep 6, 2020
Hi I received my evaluation from WES today stating the PG-BABI from Great lakes institute of management course as Not recognized program. Can any one suggests me what is the alternative to this?
Hi.. Have you tried IQAS? I completed PGP-BDML from GLIM and looking for next steps on how to get them counted.

SDKP

Feb 20, 2021
Hello everyone.
can anyone tell me whats the current scenario of WES. Do they evaluate B.tech degree from PTU (punjab technical university). if yes do they give us bachelors equivalency or degrade it to some diploma. I used their tool but couldnt find PTU in their search so I made my account and went for educational credetial evaluation as asked by them. while filling in the form i did see PTU in their list. But i am confused whether to go for wes or not. If anyone recently got their ECA with same qualification, please help me.

agep

Aug 18, 2021
Want to check if below mentioned credential of fine would be considered as Master's for Canada Express Entry profile.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Course - PGPM 1 Year Executive MBA

College Name - Great Lakes Institute of Management, Tamil Nadu 603102, India

Ani_mod

Feb 18, 2019
Want to check if below mentioned credential of fine would be considered as Master's for Canada Express Entry profile.
Course - PGPM 1 Year Executive MBA

College Name - Great Lakes Institute of Management, Tamil Nadu 603102, India
I did the Glim pgpm as well. I got my Indian PGPM credentials’ Canadian equivalent as MBA. I did the evaluation in IQAS.

agep

Aug 18, 2021
Thanks Ani, Do IQAS accept Provisional certificates. I am 2021 passout. Not sure when i will get ,my degree. As of GLIM has given provisional certificate.

Ani_mod

Feb 18, 2019
Thanks Ani, Do IQAS accept Provisional certificates. I am 2021 passout. Not sure when i will get ,my degree. As of GLIM has given provisional certificate.
I am not sure about that. I applied with my degree certificate.

HiralM

Aug 20, 2021
Would WES acknowledge 2 year full time PGPM Course from IBS Mumbai as a Masters? I have received mixed feedback for the same.
if there’s anyone here from IBS Hyderabad/Mumbai/Dehradun please assist