+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Attesstaion for University of Madras

Nov 30, 2018
Hello,
I have UG and PG degrees from Madras university, while I have transcripts from an autonomous college. Will Madras university give 2 envelopes for the 2 degrees or 1 envelope for both degrees?

Nov 30, 2018
Thank you for the reply. But the university has issued only one stamped envelope ( in spite of me submitting 2 envelopes. They stamped one, and used the second as a regular envelope to store my degree transcripts and stamped envelope.) Will WES consider it valid if I send one sealed envelope containing both degrees ? Or did the university make a mistake? Kindly clarify.

dianehere02

Sep 30, 2021
those who have got the transcripts done from madras university, kindly advice the steps in detail. Appreciate the same.
I got my transcripts from Madras university through a service provider MailTranscripts since I was in Dubai. I heard that Madras university require originals to provide transcripts, so I enquired before applying and I got to know that if I am living abroad notarized documents will suffice and originals are not required, they explained me the entire process. I applied accordingly with mailtranscripts, submitted the documents as per the requirement and got timely update on my application. I had applied for 2 sets, 1set was sent to WES directly from the university and I received additional copy at my address in Dubai. I heard a lot about MailTranscripts but was really stunned when I used their service. Good job team, Keep it up!