+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Attesstaion for University of Madras

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ecpradeep1 said:
Thanks for the reply. Your suggestion is to go for IQAS right? when it comes to madras university
I went through IQAS and got my ECA with no issue. This is from my experience.

ecpradeep1

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
Thanks.. Much Appreciated!!

One more Question Pls

Consider that if i am updating my EE profile with education levels as below

1. Bachelor degree- ECA by WES
2.Master Degreee - ECA by IQAS

will it make any difference in points awarded when compared to the ECA done for both the degree with the same organisation (WES or IQAS).

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ecpradeep1 said:
Thanks.. Much Appreciated!!

One more Question Pls

Consider that if i am updating my EE profile with education levels as below

1. Bachelor degree- ECA by WES
2.Master Degreee - ECA by IQAS

will it make any difference in points awarded when compared to the ECA done for both the degree with the same organisation (WES or IQAS).
It should not be a problem. My suggestion would be is to send both bachelor's and master's degree documents to IQAS and get one report.

kenyk

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Dear Members,

I have a query , when i put in my wifes credential inthe WES equivalency tool. My wife's degree is showing college diploma. I have checked the Womens Christian College site and see that the college has NAAC rating of A and my wife has division 1 in her standing . Wonder why it is showing college diploma instead of Bachelors 3 years.

Any valuable inputs is sought.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kenyk said:
Dear Members,

I have a query , when i put in my wifes credential inthe WES equivalency tool. My wife's degree is showing college diploma. I have checked the Womens Christian College site and see that the college has NAAC rating of A and my wife has division 1 in her standing . Wonder why it is showing college diploma instead of Bachelors 3 years.

Any valuable inputs is sought.
Did you get an ECA for that degree?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kenyk said:
No yet, i was trying the free assessment tool they have on the site.
Is it possible WES considers only a 4 years bachelor's degree as Canadian equivalent of bachelor's degree?

dhivap05

May 26, 2017
Sorry yaar. I applied and got ECA through IQAS. It will be highly unlikely WES does not accept that attestation as many would have submitted to WES and got ECA.
Are you saying that WES doesn't accept the transcripts attested by USAB (director) of Madras University?

Raj SK

Dec 15, 2017
Hi all,
I did my MBA - Distance in Madras University and I have got only the degree certificate.
Am trying to get the consolidated mark sheet from University.

Will these two docs -
1. Degree certificate
2. Consolidated mark sheet

be suffice for WES ?

Raj SK

Dec 15, 2017
Is there any reliable third party to send the copies to WES from Anna university ( bachelors ) and Madras University ( masters ) ?
I may not be able to go in person as I reside abroad.

Omsagar96

Nov 2, 2017
Hello guys, need help! WES is requesting Degree Certificate for my education evaluation. Do I need to attest the degree certificate as well? Or just a clear photocopy of the degree cert would suffice?
One more thing, can I Fax this document to them with the reference number on it or do I have to mail them? If I can Fax my document, please give the Fax number
I am Mumbai and Bachelor Degree attainted from Nashik University.
Kindly help.

sreedev

Apr 15, 2018
Hello Floks,

I did my attestation from university of madras on my consolidated mark list though one of my relatives in Chennai as i reside outside India. It is attested by the attestation officer not the controller of examination, they stamped and signed the envelop, but the envelop do not have a university logo or address on it. What you guys think WES will accept this , please share your experience

Thanks