cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I completed BCA frm University of Madras in 2007 and planng to apply for WES attessttion.The Director's office from USAB has attested the education docs but as per the WES procedure, it should be attested byController or Registrar only.One o friends applied WES attestation and got rejected due to deviation from the proceudre.
Can you pls suggest me and provide me any assitance.

Also, Would like to if this sufficent if I send only Master's level of docs or bth Bachelor or MAsters docs.

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
only your highest education needs to be evaluated, only Masters is ok

only Controller of Examination to attest transcripts, if there is no controller, registrar of the university needs to attest and you need to explain this in a letter.

Regards

cooldek1986 said:
Hi

I completed BCA frm University of Madras in 2007 and planng to apply for WES attessttion.The Director's office from USAB has attested the education docs but as per the WES procedure, it should be attested byController or Registrar only.One o friends applied WES attestation and got rejected due to deviation from the proceudre.
Can you pls suggest me and provide me any assitance.

Also, Would like to if this sufficent if I send only Master's level of docs or bth Bachelor or MAsters docs.

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your reply..just liek to reiterate the query,,i completed by bachelor's from univeristy and masters thruogh sikkim manipal university ..so, would be sufficient if i send the masters docs only or both..

and the other thing is as per the university of madras rules, it willbe attested by director only and not by controller or registrar office..

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
If you evaluate Masters only and if WES recognises this as Masters - you will get 23 points

if WES recognises that as bachelors - you will get 21 points.

If you send both, if masters is recognised as masters by WES - you will get 23 points.
if it recognises both as bachelors - you will get 22 points.

You can evaluate only bachelors too - you will get 21 points.

regarding the attestation by director, please check with guys who have done in the past for Madras University

cooldek1986 said:
Thanks for your reply..just liek to reiterate the query,,i completed by bachelor's from univeristy and masters thruogh sikkim manipal university ..so, would be sufficient if i send the masters docs only or both..

and the other thing is as per the university of madras rules, it willbe attested by director only and not by controller or registrar office..

arshinuke

Jan 31, 2016
Hi,

I heard madras university transcripts signed by a attestation officer is not recognized by WES. Can you tell me what did you do to solve this?

It is confirmed that transcripts will only be signed by the attestation officer in madras university, if we follow the process. Tell me how did you get yours attested and verified from WES.

Please share your experience here.

mike13111972

Jan 31, 2016
Hi,

I am holding a bachelors degree from Madras university. For applying canada PR, do I need to get the 10th and 12th certificates evaluated by WES or just my degree certificates evaluation alone is enough? Any idea? Please help

Regards,
Micheal

skaarraeem

Feb 18, 2016
those who have got the transcripts done from madras university, kindly advice the steps in detail. Appreciate the same.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skaarraeem said:
those who have got the transcripts done from madras university, kindly advice the steps in detail. Appreciate the same.
http://www.unom.ac.in/uploads/curricular/usabprocedure.pdf

ecpradeep1

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
WES accepting the documents signed by attestation officer for madras university?

I did my MBA in distance Education and i have only individual mark sheets. Do we need consolidated mark sheets?

Your comments\help here will be highly appreciated

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ecpradeep1 said:
WES accepting the documents signed by attestation officer for madras university?

I did my MBA in distance Education and i have only individual mark sheets. Do we need consolidated mark sheets?

Your comments\help here will be highly appreciated
Sorry yaar. I applied and got ECA through IQAS. It will be highly unlikely WES does not accept that attestation as many would have submitted to WES and got ECA.

ecpradeep1

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
Thanks for reply.

I have already evaluated my Bachelors in WES. Can i evaluate my MBA in IQAS?

IQAS also valid for ontario- express Entry?

When i search for IQAS i can see many alberta related stuffs. Thats the reason i am confused.

My Questions may be very basic or even dump.:-(/.. But kindly need your help and advice.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ecpradeep1 said:
Thanks for reply.

I have already evaluated my Bachelors in WES. Can i evaluate my MBA in IQAS?

IQAS also valid for ontario- express Entry?

When i search for IQAS i can see many alberta related stuffs. Thats the reason i am confused.

My Questions may be very basic or even dump.:-(/.. But kindly need your help and advice.
Why did you not add your MBA when you did WES evaluation?
IQAS ECA is accepted by EE. I am sure will be the same with Ontario. It is just that it is located in Alberta. Send both your bachelor's and master's documents to IQAS as fee is not based on number of degrees you hold.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf
Page 11 and 12
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ontario-pnp-eca-degree-recognition-question-t403649.0.html