+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - Assessment Status: On Hold (Documents from IP University)

ShaliniG

Dec 24, 2018
I sent my docs on 22nd Nov. It was just before this new policy.
Also, I had to send transcripts from two different universities. So, I put both transcripts into another big envelope and then sent it to WES.
Okay. I get it. What kind of envelope did IPU give it's transcripts in? You must have put envelopes of both the universities in common one, but what kind was IPU's?

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Okay..thanks how about the envelope? They have given me a plane one. Were your transcripts in an official envelope withwuniversity logo & name or a plane one?
Plain browned taped enveloped with university stamps on the back. No university name nor logo.

ShaliniG

Dec 24, 2018
Thanks !! Sounds like a silly question but I was concerned that they gave only me such kind of an envelope but looks like I am not the only one.

Bittu.C.1980

Dec 22, 2018
Hi All,
Please find the given below status of my application.
Transcripts documents sent - 29/11/2018
Documents delivered - 03/12/2018
Documents received and under review - 05/12/2018
Next update (under review again) - 07/12/2018
Next update (under review again) - 10/12/2018

Approx. 20 days has been crossed but they did not raised request for University verification in my case.
could you please let me know the University Verification is mandatory in each case or it can be proceed without varification. Can they raise varification request in my case after 20 days? Kindly confirm.

After 10th December to till now i don't have any update from WES.

Dec 15, 2018
Hi All,
Please find the given below status of my application.
Transcripts documents sent - 29/11/2018
Documents delivered - 03/12/2018
Documents received and under review - 05/12/2018
Next update (under review again) - 07/12/2018
Next update (under review again) - 10/12/2018

Approx. 20 days has been crossed but they did not raised request for University verification in my case.
could you please let me know the University Verification is mandatory in each case or it can be proceed without varification. Can they raise varification request in my case after 20 days? Kindly confirm.

After 10th December to till now i don't have any update from WES.
Its holiday season so i guess u will have to wait till early January

Dec 26, 2018
Hi Guys,

My WES status was put On Hold for IP University documents on 11th December. To expedite the process I visited the IP University on 20th December. I went to Room No 127 after getting slip from transcript window person.

I was asked for my WES Reference # by the person. After searching through the mail box, he told that they had not received any email from WES for verification of documents.

Could you please confirm what I should do now as a candidate? I got in touch with WES again they told they have sent the documents through email and post.

Regards,
Rohit

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi Guys,

My WES status was put On Hold for IP University documents on 11th December. To expedite the process I visited the IP University on 20th December. I went to Room No 127 after getting slip from transcript window person.

I was asked for my WES Reference # by the person. After searching through the mail box, he told that they had not received any email from WES for verification of documents.

Could you please confirm what I should do now as a candidate? I got in touch with WES again they told they have sent the documents through email and post.

Regards,
Rohit
IP university waits for physical mail then verify data and sends verification done email to WES. I am assuming that WES uses Canadian postal services to send docs to India. Mail will take around 7-9 business days and with holidays may be 10-12 days.

My application status changed to "waiting for secondary verification" (13 Dec) but status changed after 8 days to "under review"(20th Dec ). So, I would suggest you wait for 2-3 days and call IP university again to check the status.

Also, check your WES account every day as they do not send any notification on status change.

Dec 27, 2018
Hello,

As there is recent change in WES assessment to receive transcripts directly from Universities. Anyone requested for transcripts to be mailed after 1st dec 2018 from IPU directly to WES. If yes, what's the process for it and fee too if possible?
Tried calling them several time, no one is answering.
Thanks

Dec 26, 2018
IP university waits for physical mail then verify data and sends verification done email to WES. I am assuming that WES uses Canadian postal services to send docs to India. Mail will take around 7-9 business days and with holidays may be 10-12 days.

My application status changed to "waiting for secondary verification" (13 Dec) but status changed after 8 days to "under review"(20th Dec ). So, I would suggest you wait for 2-3 days and call IP university again to check the status.

Also, check your WES account every day as they do not send any notification on status change.
Hi,

I tried calling the University on phone no 01125302267. But they did not respond. Have been trying since 2 days.
Any other alternate number that I can try? I believe they should have received the postal mail now. Its already close to 17 days now.

Appreciate your help..!!!

AnkitaShukla

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
Noida
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2019
Hi,

I tried calling the University on phone no 01125302267. But they did not respond. Have been trying since 2 days.
Any other alternate number that I can try? I believe they should have received the postal mail now. Its already close to 17 days now.

Appreciate your help..!!!
Have they recieved your physical mail from WES. I am in a similar situation. My status was updated to ON HOLD on 28th Dec

Dec 26, 2018
Have they recieved your physical mail from WES. I am in a similar situation. My status was updated to ON HOLD on 28th Dec
Yes I called them on Wednesday. They informed me they had send the verification email to WES on 26th December. But still waiting for WES to update the status for me.

AnkitaShukla

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
Noida
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2019
Yes I called them on Wednesday. They informed me they had send the verification email to WES on 26th December. But still waiting for WES to update the status for me.
Thank you for the reply!!

Let me know when your WES status gets updated

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi,
I just want to give you guys update on my application (IP University).

Docs sent: 18 Nov
Docs delivered: 22 Nov
Status changed to docs received: 26 Nov
Status changed to under review: 29 Nov
Status updated to sent for secondary verification: 13 Dec
Status updated to under review: 20 Dec
Status updated to under review: 26 Dec
Status updated to under review: 2 Jan
Status updated to "waiting for verification from the institution": 3 Jan (IP university replied on 2nd Jan and somehow WES missed the reply)
Status updated to under review: 10 Jan ( I had to call IP university and tell them to send the reply again)
Status updated to "In progress": We are reviewing your evaluation report. Your evaluation is due for completion on 1/31/2019

WES will send you ECA via Canada Post and it will take 4-10 business days.

IMO one thing you have to do is get involved in this process and keep checking with WES or your university if it is stuck at some stage for more than 3-4 days.

Reactions: AnkitaShukla

irohitsinghal

Jan 14, 2019
Hello,

As there is recent change in WES assessment to receive transcripts directly from Universities. Anyone requested for transcripts to be mailed after 1st dec 2018 from IPU directly to WES. If yes, what's the process for it and fee too if possible?
Tried calling them several time, no one is answering.
Thanks
I contacted the IPU on 01125302267, they told me that we can send the sealed envelope to WES on their behalf via post office inside university premises. We dont have to make any changes to the envelope but only add TO address on it. All students are doing that it seems as per him.

Can anyone tell me how WES find the email id of IPU (result2.exam@ipu.ac.in for BTech) on which to contact, or do we have to mention the email id of university ourself on the envelope?

Reactions: Himani Nailwal

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
I contacted the IPU on 01125302267, they told me that we can send the sealed envelope to WES on their behalf via post office inside university premises. We dont have to make any changes to the envelope but only add TO address on it. All students are doing that it seems as per him.

Can anyone tell me how WES find the email id of IPU (result2.exam@ipu.ac.in for BTech) on which to contact, or do we have to mention the email id of university ourself on the envelope?
WES already has the email address, there is no need for you to mention it anywhere on the envelope.