+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES assessment of NMIMS distance learning Business Management diploma

bharathp

Aug 3, 2021
hey @bharathp, thanks for sharing the experience, appreciate it.
Summarizing your journey, just wanted to see if I am on the right track.
1. Took this HR Course , (I'm planning to take this Course)
2. In WES filled in as
Non-university Postgraduation Diploma Education > Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies > Diploma in Human Resource Management (it pops up on typing)
3. Ask NMIMS to send the transcripts and as you posted, it will be counted as DIPLOMA IN HR(1 YEAR), Result : Post Graduate Certificate

Then you can get 2 or more certificates in CRS : 1 should be > 3yrs + NMIMS Post Grad (1YR)
Planning to take the Course for Aug 2021 batch, please let me know if the steps are correct.
Hey @smitthakkar , yes that's right. I got PG certificate mentioned on my wes report for Dilpoma in HR

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hey @smitthakkar , yes that's right. I got PG certificate mentioned on my wes report for Dilpoma? in HR
In your certificate (final degree) from nmims, did it say "post graduate diploma" or "diploma".

Asking this as i am wondering why did you not select like this
"University education" - > "norsee monjee institute of management studies" - > "POST graduate diploma in hr"????

But instead of this you selected "non university post graduation" - > "nmims" - > "diploma in hr"

rishavpreet

Mar 4, 2022
Hi
I got my WES report for DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (1 YEAR) from NMIMS and I have got undergraduate certificate written on my report.

Now I have a bachelor's degree 4 years and undergraduate certificate 1 year in my WES report.

Can I claim points for 2 or more certificates, diplomas and degrees?

rishavpreet

Mar 4, 2022
Yes. I got the points, So in conclusion, every diploma from NMIMS which is 1 year or more is WES certified and we can claim points for it.

Fatemaak

Aug 18, 2022
"If his evaluation comes with three year degree + one year post graduate program then only he will be eligible to claim points fro two and more degree."
And that is what I have my doubts on. I think a one year (plain) diploma may be sufficient for the extra points for Express Entry. The wording on the public-facing CIC website is "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees, one must be a program of 3 or more years". Given that his graduate degree was a three year course, I think that *any* other diploma would meet the requirements and that it need not be a post-graduate diploma.
Question- so if we have 3 years degree + (NMIMS ) PG 1 year Diploma -- will WES approve and this would add on to more points?

Pal92

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hi All,
I already have btech evaluated as 4 years by wes.
I'm planning to go for 1 year diploma in business management from nmims. After completing it,can i claim points for two or more?
Kindly help.