+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Applicants from Pakistan April 2019

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by mohd.hassann, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Hi, have you received your ECA. how did they evaluate your PGD CS from VU Pakistan. Also, please share the procedure to get it attested from HEC. I am doing PGD in HRM from VU at the moment and really want to know if it is worth it in the end.

2. I received the following evaluation from WES:
    Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree (four years)

Kindly guide me as to which option should be selected for crs score?

3. two or more

4. "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees, one must be a program of three years or more" this one?

5. Even though i have an mba but i got this evaluation via wes.

6. It's assessed as Diploma 3 yrs by WES. I previously had Bachelors degree 4yrs assessment for my BBA degree.

7. You mean 1 year PGD from VU is assessed as Diploma 3 yrs? How did you get the diploma attested from HEC?

8. Yes

9. Thank you.

10. WES is pathetic now a days. my docs were recieved by WES on 22nd of May and I was expecting the ECA by sart june. but on 9th June they started reviewing my docs and gave the completion date of 6 August. they claim on their website that they will take 35 working days but actually taking more than 70 days. I missed the 1st tech draw because of them and am still waiting for my ECA. very disappointed

11. Yes, PGD Equivalency = Diploma 3 years
    The diploma attestation process from HEC is same as other degrees, online application on eportal and appointment etc

12. It's 35 days after acceptance of documents.

13. Tough luck bro
    Tech draw mein hojata selection agr wes hojata

14. Koi bat sakta h matriculation to masters attestation k Kitnay paisay lgtay han

15. WES charges $220 CAD for all docs, CES charges $220 per credential + $90 for international courier