+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES- ACCA and Oxford Brookes degree

Ali.acc90

Sep 10, 2020
OBU and ACCA Membership both are equal to 4 years bachelors each. So yes you will get extra points for double bachelors. Go for it.

Best of Luck!
HI dear Same Question-please some can tell me what will be start date we need to put in WES online application

Ali.acc90

Sep 10, 2020
OBU and ACCA Membership both are equal to 4 years bachelors each. So yes you will get extra points for double bachelors. Go for it.

Best of Luck!
HI dear Same Question-please some can tell me what will be start date we need to put in WES online application

Ali.acc90

Sep 10, 2020
HI dear Same Question-please some can tell me what will be start date we need to put for OBU in WES online application

Ali.acc90

Sep 10, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I am in the middle of getting my paper work ready for the express entry system. I have already given my IELTS exam and I am about to send my education documents to WES for assessment. I have an ACCA qualification and I have also completed the BSc (Hons) degree program via ACCA, Oxford Brookes University is the awarding body for the BSc degree.

My question is how much points/ what type of credentials will I get for both ACCA and Oxford brookes degree? Will WES consider both qualifications as same or separate? My concern is that since the I got the BSc degree through an ACCA program will it be considered as part of ACCA qualification or a separate degree since the awarding institute is different.

I hope I made myself clear and I look forward to your advice.

Many thanks

EK
please some can tell me what will be start date we need to put for OBU in WES online application