+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES- ACCA and Oxford Brookes degree

Boluwatife27

Jan 29, 2019
When one sends his or her credential to WES for evaluation,how long does it take for WES to complete the evaluation and make the report available?

Prob

Aug 25, 2018
Hi

Could someone tell me what if Oxford Brookes were obtained through another CA program other than ACCA by having exemptions and completing the required subjects. Would that be considered as same as done through ACCA and a 4 year degree...

beladoba

Aug 26, 2019
I have got OBU evaluated from WES myself and they awarded me 4 years bachelors. Not just me, several other fellow ACCAs received it. There is an online tool on WES from which you can verify it too.

ACCA Membership and BSc OBU both are evaluated as 4 years bachelor each by WES. I have claimed points for it and submitted my application. As long as your ECA states that it's double bachelor, no power on world can stop you from claiming points for it.

Don't go with what others say. I once had a so called Immigration consultant (Based in Canada) tell me that ACCA and OBU won't get me any points. Had i believed him that time, i wouldn't have come this far.

beladoba

Aug 26, 2019
I have known from an Immigration Consultant that Graduation and Experience, if this two are acquired together. Or if the graduation is acquired after practical experience than the practical experience will not be considered or allowed. Is it true????

Jehan16

Dec 2, 2019
Hello I have 2 specific questions regarding ACCA and OBU.

I have read some replies that ACCA Membership and OBU is granted as 2 separate 4 years bachelors by WES.

I am currently an affiliate so will i get 4 years equivalency as well for ACCA? Do i have to be a member to get 4 years equivalency? Is there any difference in equivalency between an Acca Member and Acca Affiliate?

Nouman Ali

Jan 14, 2020
There are many applicants who had this ACCA and OBU degree on this forum and i have read many times on different threads that they got double bachelors equilency.
Best of luck u will get double bachelors degree equilency don't worry
Hello! good to hear that. i have a question if you could help me out. i want to check the equilency of OBU so what is the process on WES tool? Thanks.

Nouman Ali

Jan 14, 2020
OBU and ACCA Membership both are equal to 4 years bachelors each. So yes you will get extra points for double bachelors. Go for it.

Best of Luck!
Hello Rehan.
Thanks for you answer. Could you please guide me the process of getting the equivalence from WES tool.? Thanks

ammaduddin

Apr 18, 2020
Hi everyone,

I have few questions regarding Education Evaluation

1) I am an ACCA Affiliate along with Brookes OBU and BCOM. I already went through the treads that ACCA Affiliate and OBU is equal to 4 years bachelors each. kindly confirm.
2) Due to Corona Virus, I can not able to verify my intermediate education ( although i have submitted for verification before the lock down).
3) I need a comparison between WES and CES. What I know is WES evaluates all the education and CES only evaluate the latest education completed. Whom should i select for my education evaluation?

I appreciate your efforts in helping me finding right path.

Pal12

Feb 26, 2020
I have got OBU evaluated from WES myself and they awarded me 4 years bachelors. Not just me, several other fellow ACCAs received it. There is an online tool on WES from which you can verify it too.

ACCA Membership and BSc OBU both are evaluated as 4 years bachelor each by WES. I have claimed points for it and submitted my application. As long as your ECA states that it's double bachelor, no power on world can stop you from claiming points for it.

Don't go with what others say. I once had a so called Immigration consultant (Based in Canada) tell me that ACCA and OBU won't get me any points. Had i believed him that time, i wouldn't have come this far.
Hi, i have submitted my RAP this May and the result is in September.How long does it take to receive degree as i need to apply asap because of age issue and if requested will they award it to me soon.Also do i have to send degree/transcript of OBU directly or WES will do it?

SALMANASLAM

Jun 8, 2020

i have bcom instead of BSc OBU .. will it be considered as double bachelor ?

osamaidrees88

Aug 15, 2020
To qualify points for two bachelors, one of your bachelor needs to be atleast three years or more while other diploma or certificate ECA can be as low as one year. OBU gets you ECA of 4 years bachelor. B.Com and ACCA Advance diploma should be enough to complete additional diploma requirement.

Try to search on what ECA does WES give to B.Com. Send all three qualification documents to WES for evaluation as fee is same regardless of number of degrees.
AoA Rehan,
I am sorry for bothering with these question, just a little thing I am confused about. I need to know what type of ECA I shall be getting with my part complete ACCA (p6/7 pending) and OBU degree completed. Am I eligible for a three years equivalence ?