+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES- ACCA and Oxford Brookes degree

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Can you please tell me how did you enter your credentials in the WES application?
The BSc OBU degree is awarded to me in 2014. What will be the start and end year for this ?

Similarly for ACCA I enter it as diploma and would enter start year as registration year and end date is awarded year 2013 for me
For WES, put the dates same as per your degree award letter so it matches with the supporting document.

For ACCA, my first attempt was Jun-11 and membership awarded in Feb-17 so i put Jan-11 as start date and the date of membership certificate as end date. You can put end date same as per your certificate.

Reactions: tahir.faryal

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
For WES, put the dates same as per your degree award letter so it matches with the supporting document.

For ACCA, my first attempt was Jun-11 and membership awarded in Feb-17 so i put Jan-11 as start date and the date of membership certificate as end date. You can put end date same as per your certificate.
Thanks for the informtion.

Can I ask you one more thing please
FBISE will charge $20 for each document to send it to WES? is this seriously normal? its way high amount than normal TCS or DHL?
I have 4 documents for SCC+Marksheet and HSSC+Marksheet. For this paying $80 is correct?

Please tell me if I can send it myself to WES instead?

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Thanks for the informtion.

Can I ask you one more thing please
FBISE will charge $20 for each document to send it to WES? is this seriously normal? its way high amount than normal TCS or DHL?
I have 4 documents for SCC+Marksheet and HSSC+Marksheet. For this paying $80 is correct?

Please tell me if I can send it myself to WES instead?
Sorry no idea about FBISE as i was getting max points on ACCA membership and OBU so didn't even bother for other qualification. every educational board has their own fee that needs to be paid. DHL and TCS courier charges are more than 40 USD and i doubt they will use that.

Rameezkhalid4

Jun 11, 2018
To qualify points for two bachelors, one of your bachelor needs to be atleast three years or more while other diploma or certificate ECA can be as low as one year. OBU gets you ECA of 4 years bachelor. B.Com and ACCA Advance diploma should be enough to complete additional diploma requirement.

Try to search on what ECA does WES give to B.Com. Send all three qualification documents to WES for evaluation as fee is same regardless of number of degrees.
Hello again, i would like to know i have qualified ACCA completely now and have OBU DEGREE. SO what is the situation now with WES score. Do i have to first get ACCA MEMBERSHIP before I apply to WES?

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Hello again, i would like to know i have qualified ACCA completely now and have OBU DEGREE. SO what is the situation now with WES score. Do i have to first get ACCA MEMBERSHIP before I apply to WES?
This has been answered multiple times even in this thread alone I believe.

ACCA affiliate or member 4 years bachelors
Bsc Honors 4 years bachelors

Reactions: faizahmedsheikh

Rameezkhalid4

Jun 11, 2018
Hello, Thank you for your reply. I would like to start this process of WES so what i have to do first?
Email the OBU to send my degree to ACCA or do you suggest any better way.
Your help will be highly appreciated

Rameezkhalid4

Jun 11, 2018
Further will making an application in WES. What i should write in the certificate name? As i was writing ACCA, Association of chartered certified Accountants in the certificate name nothing was available in the options.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Further will making an application in WES. What i should write in the certificate name? As i was writing ACCA, Association of chartered certified Accountants in the certificate name nothing was available in the options.
You should write Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.

Email acca to send your transcripts etc to WES
Do the same to OBU

Rameezkhalid4

Jun 11, 2018

Do the same to OBU

Do the same to OBU
Thank you for the reply. For the OBU. Should it be enter it in the category of Higher education or professional education?

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Thank you for the reply. For the OBU. Should it be enter it in the category of Higher education or professional education?
Hmm sorry I don't remember. Just enter the category which leads to bachelors degree, I think that's higher education

psy347

Aug 6, 2018
Hello brothers,
I have one question that how many points if i have below
B.COM TWO YEARS FROM PAKISTAN
BSC HONS FROM ACCA OXFORD BROOKES
ACCA ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTING AND BUSINESS

IF I couldnt complete my ACCA, will the above diploma fetch me any points?
Please can you explain.
provide them all you may get more than two degrees thing. BSc+ACCA=4 year degree, and B.COM two years as 2 yr diploma or certificate.

Billu0089

Oct 16, 2017
provide them all you may get more than two degrees thing. BSc+ACCA=4 year degree, and B.COM two years as 2 yr diploma or certificate.
BSC will get 4 years and ACCA will get Bachelors as well, so it means 2 Degrees will be written on WES report **TESTED**

Hirazia

May 21, 2019
Dear all. I hold 3 degrees. ACCA member, Obu and bachelor of 2 years (b.com). Will i be able to claim 2 or more degrees points or master?