+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We're still working on your application

gagralka

Mar 25, 2020
We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

What to expect next? Your reply will be much appreciated.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

It's pretty clear, just WAIT

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020

I received the same message yesterday. Kindly may I ask when did you apply and from which country?

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
I received this message but I do not have any application in progress. I didn't even received an ITA. what does this mean ?

the application no. in email is my express entry application no.

praful.pandita

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
i got a message stating "YOUR APPLICATION HAS CHANGES " but when i opened there was nothing. I see people receiving these messages but i got a different one so kinda confused. May be this is a generic system generated email sent to all.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I receive the same message that we are still working on your application..
It seems to be an error and almost everyone receive it. I would ignore the message.

mah.pandya

Jun 3, 2020
I've also received the same mail yesterday. i checked my account. nothing is there.
If anyone gets anything. please update.

mah.pandya

Jun 3, 2020
basically its an update - they have started working on applications since everything was on hold due to the crisis. just to inform.
Thanks for reply.
it means everyone who received this mail should not get excited and avoid this mail.

Am i correct??