+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We're still working on your application

shrads143

May 2, 2019
You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

What to expect next? Your reply will be much appreciated.
Bio-metric and medical is completed in process successfully.

how long i have to wait any idea ?
please help

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Bio-metric and medical is completed in process successfully.

how long i have to wait any idea ?
please help

Dear I am in same situation....if you get any update message here...many of us are in same status...

sagar004

Dec 5, 2017
It looks everyone still waiting on their application....

No one messages here what happened next after getting this generic mail...intresting

ARMAH

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
We're still working on your application.

Hello Friend
Have you recieved your result after this email?

shrads143

May 2, 2019
We have received this email in 5 OCT 2021. When did you receive this email?
Some friends in this room got this message in 2020 if they respond we can predict the time of final result

I got this Email on 5 Nov but this message don't mean anything . if ur process is on IP2 Stage u can count max 40 days to complete this stage and within 7 to 20 days ur PPR

ARMAH

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
I got this Email on 5 Nov but this message don't mean anything . if ur process is on IP2 Stage u can count max 40 days to complete this stage and within 7 to 20 days ur PPR
we have got this message in our work permit under startup program.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Sure
please send bit detail with timeline
Dear detail time line stage by stage not know as all write hear r but
SINP applicant
Nov 2019 got ITA
after 6 month got letter to apply in IRCC paper based
after six month got AOR in May 2020
bio metric done in july 2021
medical done October 2021
now waiting for further ....