+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

welcome services in Vancouver

Mar 13, 2012
Dear New residents,

I would like to extend my warmest welcome greetings to you!

If you are going to moved in Vancouver, welcome you to Vancouver and we are really excited to get to know you and your family. I am John K, we are extremely glad and happy to have you as the new residents here and would look forward to have a great association with you.

I am sure you shall not be disappointed in any way and would have a nice to use our service here. Just for your information, we have services received you at the airport, book motel or hotel, introduce and help you all of paper work: medical care, child care benefit, SIN number, register school for your kids, you can use our address for your Permanent Resident card also, finding a house for your family, help you understanding life styling, get familiar with new city, driver license and starting new life in Vancouver...

Again, welcome to Vancouver and we are truly pleased to have you here.

For more information don't hesitated to contact me by mail:

welcometovancouver @ yahoo.com

Best Regards,

John

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
Thats really nice of you.

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
welcometovancouver said:
Dear New residents,

If you are going to moved in Vancouver, welcome you to Vancouver and we are really excited to get to know you and your family. I am John K, we are extremely glad and happy to have you as the new residents here and would look forward to have a great association with you.

I am sure you shall not be disappointed in any way and would have a nice to use our service here. Just for your information, we have services received you at the airport, book motel or hotel, introduce all of paper work: medical care, child care benefit, SIN number, register school for your kids, you can use our address for your Permanent Resident card also, finding a house for your family, help you understanding life styling, get familiar with new city, driver license and starting new life in Vancouver...

Best Regards,

John
Just sent you a PM dear. Please check it
Thanks
Tia

Paradise

Dec 19, 2011
Hello John,

I am planning to land in Vancouver during mid week of August, I am from India. Can you tell me what will be rent for a single person in sharing accomodation.
How is Surrey. Overall what will be the monthly expenses for a single bachelor.

Iam from Hospitality Industry, will it be easy to get a job in this field.

Best regrds,

Paradise

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
welcometovancouver said:
Hi Tia,

I've checked my mailbox and see your PM, the answer is on the way now :D

Regards,
John
Thank you so much. And eagerly waiting for reply :)

Cheers
Tia

Mar 13, 2012
Paradise said:
Hello John,

I am planning to land in Vancouver during mid week of August, I am from India. Can you tell me what will be rent for a single person in sharing accomodation.
How is Surrey. Overall what will be the monthly expenses for a single bachelor.

Iam from Hospitality Industry, will it be easy to get a job in this field.

Best regrds,

Paradise
Hi Paradise,

Welcome to Vancouver ! :D

I think, for single person you should better to rent one bedroom just cost $500/month and MUST near to skytrain station that's easy for you to go to work or school.
Surrey is cheaper than Vancouver but not convinient and the other problem is you can hear the gun shot sometime :D

Basicly, monthly expenses for the single person as following:

- One bed : $500 or $600 (Some utiility may included)
- Public trans: $150 (3 zone)
- Food: $500
- Laundry: $10
- Cell: $55
- Other things as: clothers, shoes....it may take $50 up to ...1xx base on you

Your career must qualified by Canada and get licence to do your job. Be patient an try you best!

Good luck to you!

Regards,

John

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Surrey is not inconvenient! There are 4 skytrain stations in the northern part of the city. There is also a SFU campus near Surrey Central skytrain station.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
@welcome-to-vancouver
Those monthly expenses seem to be a fud! With that, a guy might not be able to meet his month-end by a barge-pole. Else, ur offer of assistance [though seem to be priced] looks good & helpful.

Qorax

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
welcometovancouver said:
Dear New residents,

I am sure you shall not be disappointed in any way and would have a nice to use our service here. Just for your information, we have services received you at the airport, book motel or hotel, introduce and help you all of paper work: medical care, child care benefit, SIN number, register school for your kids, you can use our address for your Permanent Resident card also, finding a house for your family, help you understanding life styling, get familiar with new city, driver license and starting new life in Vancouver...

Best Regards,

John

wht about burnaby and westminster regions . are these places safe ?

Mar 13, 2012
steaky said:
Surrey is not inconvenient! There are 4 skytrain stations in the northern part of the city. There is also a SFU campus near Surrey Central skytrain station.
Anyway I prefer Vancouver, maybe I'm living here so I thought that :D
(That's my own opinion only) :D
So many skytrain station in Vancouver, there are SFU, BCIT, UBC, Langara...also