+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Webform for SP Reconsideration

Brajenta79

Apr 20, 2021
Yes, it's not well established at the moment, but if they have decided to approve the application then it would be changed to submitted followed by BVL in a few days. Going back to refused might mean that either they have not decided yet and are working on it, or they have decided and its a refusal. All we can do is wait and see, giving it a month and then applying again.
Yes this is what I plan to do as well. Lets keep in touch and tell each other what happens ! I will cross my fingers for you !! I thought you were brazilian because i understood Sp in thr title of the thread as Sao Paulo instead of Study Permit haha :D

Reactions: aspirant256

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Yes this is what I plan to do as well. Lets keep in touch and tell each other what happens ! I will cross my fingers for you !! I thought you were brazilian because i understood Sp in thr title of the thread as Sao Paulo instead of Study Permit haha :D
haha sure mate, lets stay in touch. I read somewhere that they are supposed to review and decide within 30 days of reconsideration request so most that will happen will happen within 30 days of the request. Lets hope for the best outcome without doing the filing again.

Brajenta79

Apr 20, 2021
haha sure mate, lets stay in touch. I read somewhere that they are supposed to review and decide within 30 days of reconsideration request so most that will happen will happen within 30 days of the request. Lets hope for the best outcome without doing the filing again.
Hi !! Yesterday once again my profile went from Refused to Application/Profile Updated and then back to Refused again . But no email , no changes . So i have no idea what is about to happen or if this is a glitch or not :/

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hi !! Yesterday once again my profile went from Refused to Application/Profile Updated and then back to Refused again . But no email , no changes . So i have no idea what is about to happen or if this is a glitch or not :/
They are working on your file, reviewing again is all it seems like. Stay hopeful. There is no activity in my profile at all, so feel you are lucky.

Brajenta79

Apr 20, 2021
I received an email feom abu dhabi saying VO made no error and that no further reconsideration would be acepted in my application

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
I received an email feom abu dhabi saying VO made no error and that no further reconsideration would be acepted in my application
Sorry to hear that, was it the only email you received? could you post here or inbox me the exact text, hiding personal details of course, please

Brajenta79

Apr 20, 2021
It was the exacly same email than other people received :

Your request for reconsideration of the refusal of your application has been reviewed. The delegated official has reviewed the contents of your message, the application and the refusal decision. Based on a review of all of these factors, an error in fact, in law, or in procedural fairness has not occurred and your file will be not be re-opened.
No further reconsideration requests will be considered within this application.”

they did a ctrl c ctrl v for all reconsiderations i believe ..

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
It was the exacly same email than other people received :

Your request for reconsideration of the refusal of your application has been reviewed. The delegated official has reviewed the contents of your message, the application and the refusal decision. Based on a review of all of these factors, an error in fact, in law, or in procedural fairness has not occurred and your file will be not be re-opened.
No further reconsideration requests will be considered within this application.”

they did a ctrl c ctrl v for all reconsiderations i believe ..
I am really sorry that it didn't work out for you. You had just one refusal reason which could have been overlooked by the VO, but that's how they are.
I have received no email or ghost updates from them so far. Today it was 2 weeks since they sent me an email that they will do reconsideration.

anitamv

Mar 28, 2019
For raising webform, should we use the email address used in the online visa application profile or can we use another email?

Brajenta79

Apr 20, 2021
I am really sorry that it didn't work out for you. You had just one refusal reason which could have been overlooked by the VO, but that's how they are.
I have received no email or ghost updates from them so far. Today it was 2 weeks since they sent me an email that they will do reconsideration.
Keep your faith!! In many cases they do reconsider!! It all depends on the VO. Good Luck!

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Keep your faith!! In many cases they do reconsider!! It all depends on the VO. Good Luck!
I am optimistic since they have 30 days to respond to a reconsideration request, so they should review my application once again, 2 weeks are gone so need to see 2 more weeks, meanwhile, I will get my GCMS notes.