+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

jessica1kim

Dec 18, 2022
Hi,

I did biometrics on 19th October, For the next 23 days was still showing "Your action is required"

And after 23 days, on 10th of November, the status is finally "Submitted" and the message become "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."

Anyone face the same situation ? How to handle any idea ?

Thank you,
hi i am facing the same problem. did it resolve? u got the PPR?

Tim yanick

Feb 1, 2023
It’s been more than one month now I submitted my biometrics. The tab changed from “y oh r action is needed” to “ we have not received your finger prints”. They haven’t sent me for medicals nor send me any emails. Some one help me it’s almost 45days

riya2107

Jan 7, 2023
It’s been more than one month now I submitted my biometrics. The tab changed from “y oh r action is needed” to “ we have not received your finger prints”. They haven’t sent me for medicals nor send me any emails. Some one help me it’s almost 45days
Any update? I am facing the same issue. Biometrics done on 24th Feb, 2023.

Tim yanick

Feb 1, 2023
Any update? I am facing the same issue. Biometrics done on 24th Feb, 2023.
Yes dr. I finally received a mail asking for my police clearance and days after, my application got approved and they requested for my passport. All this happened wishing 2weeks

sergedest

Dec 9, 2022
Hi,

I did biometrics on 19th October, For the next 23 days was still showing "Your action is required"
Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
And after 23 days, on 10th of November, the status is finally "Submitted" and the message become "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."

Anyone face the same situation ? How to handle any idea ?

Thank you,
Has this been resolved for you now? If so did you need to take any actions to progress it?

Last edited:

Muskan77

May 3, 2023
Hi there,

First of all you don't need to worry about it. Yes, you can raise a webform. In my case, i raised webfrom regarding this issue and they replied with positive note saying my file is completely okay for further processing.

Thank you
How long it takes to get a reply after raising a webform