+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

sameperson

Feb 14, 2023
Hopefully it will be uploaded soon.
May be to be safer you can raise a web form inquiry and attach the documents too
I made the webform yesterday and was told it was uploaded its just that they are having technical difficulties so it doesn't show up. So I guess now I need to be patient with fingers crossed :)

arunbaliyan

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Thanks. Yes I received email first that they have received my documents then review started after few hours.
Hi, any update, I uploaded ADR on 10 of March and it is showing
"We are reviewing the additional documents you provided"

JLRNIP

Jan 16, 2023
Got ADR on Mar 14, 2023, asking for updated employment letter, T4, etc. submitted documents on Mar 16, status changed to “on March 17, we are reviewing…”, also received email from IRCC that showed they received my additional documents. Hope I can get good news next week

Ahaabwe

Star Member
Aug 17, 2022
Got ADR on Mar 14, 2023, asking for updated employment letter, T4, etc. submitted documents on Mar 16, status changed to “on March 17, we are reviewing…”, also received email from IRCC that showed they received my additional documents. Hope I can get good news next week
Seems Nairobi office and Tanzania are very slow. When had you submitted the application.