+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

G S DHILLON

May 31, 2023
Hi Sularbala jee
It sounds good.

Could you tell at what stage i.e. like IP1 , IP2 the file is .

and likely time taken in such cases.

Afterglow

Star Member
May 21, 2023
I submitted ADR for Bio fee and WP fee on 20 March 2023. The next day, It shows “We are reviewing the documents you provided” which I uploaded through gckey and webform.

Crazy as it sounds. It is still on review til date 20 June 2023! It’s been 3 months! How hard it is to review a payment? ‍ I’m so lost and hopeless. I don’t know if my application will ever be approved. Or it was just stuck or put aside somewhere. How much longer do I have to wait?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I submitted ADR for Bio fee and WP fee on 20 March 2023. The next day, It shows “We are reviewing the documents you provided” which I uploaded through gckey and webform.

Crazy as it sounds. It is still on review til date 20 June 2023! It’s been 3 months! How hard it is to review a payment? ‍ I’m so lost and hopeless. I don’t know if my application will ever be approved. Or it was just stuck or put aside somewhere. How much longer do I have to wait?
This thread is for international students. Is this for a PGWP?

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
For Work Permit. Yes I saw but just trying to understand if there was anyone else who has the same case as mine.
Me the same situation since 2 months nothing change but I am stuck on security check although the criminal passed but I am stuck in this sentence

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
Mine is 10 weeks with no change at all. I don’t know what should I do now.
Me I let some one call the ircc but nothing to do they said it is processing . So I am waiting but it make me crazy because I hate waiting .
I hope we will hear something positive soon

aryaa

Mar 22, 2020
For some reason I received my PPR but they’re still reviewing the additional documents, my eligibility, and my background.

yagizalp

Oct 22, 2020
I would like to inquire about the reason behind the change in the "Review of eligibility" section on the application portal, first stating "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." and then, after one day, changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility." I want to ask if I can perceive this change positively or negatively.

Sep 20, 2022
My timeline is quite long:

AOR: 19 October 2021
Medical Exam Passed : 06 January 2022 (Upfront)
Long Silence.....................................................................................................................................................................................................
ADR requested: 25 August 2022 (Details of Military Service record)
Re medical Request: 10 September 2022
ADR Submitted: 12 September 2022
Medical Passed : 21 September 2022
Acknowledgement of ADR: 29 October 2022
Background Status in Progress: 31 October 2022
ADR requested: 28 December 2022 (PCC)
ADR Submitted: 16 January 2022
ADR Acknowledgement: 17 January 2023
Review of Additional document: Not Applicable 17 January 2023
Long Silence.....................................................................................................................................................................................................
2nd Remedical Request: 10 July 2023
Review of Additional document: We are reviewing the additional documents that you provided.
2nd Remdical Done: 18 July 2023 in Manhattan, Newyork
Re-medical Passed: 21 July 2023

In tracker my all the parameters are completed.
My spouse and kids background check is still in progress.

Would you tell me how long it gonna take for them to make a final decision.

aryaa

Mar 22, 2020
it still says my additional documents are under review despite the fact that I’ve already received my visa two weeks ago! My counterfoil is valid and everything, the final decision is complete, background check, and everything else is done but the additional documents are still ‘under review’. I think it might just be a mistake?

Tharunn

Aug 18, 2018
Application submitted on Nov 27, 2020. Biometrics - Dec 29. Medicals - Feb 8, 21.
Mar 9 - Received request for additional documents. Uploaded on same day.
Eligibility : "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." on Mar 9

Mar 16th received update that the document has been received and the status on account says
"We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. "

The additional documents request and upload - will it delay my application processing? Does anyone have an idea on this?
Same here, requested Additional document ( details about family members) on 21st June and updated the same after 2 days in EE application. The same section updated after 2 days saying ADR received. Now, 1st August same ADR section showing " we are reviewing your additional documents provided".

What does this mean, please kindly update on this