+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are processing your background check

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hello Dear All

I am Ali, from Pakistan currently working in Sweden. As I applied for the TRV from Stockholm Sweden fro my Postdoc in University of Ottawa Canada. As I applied on 19th July,2018 but still waiting with the following status of my application. Can i know what will be next stage?

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I strongly suggest you to remove your name, application number, UCI number, Biometric number IMMEDIATELY before a fraud person see this and does an ID fraud with you. You can do this by deleting the whole thread or just click edit at the bottom of the post and edit it NOW.
Your application is at famously known IP2. You will hear from IRCC on due time. You can call them to know current status or order GCMS notes via third party like getgcms.com, it will be delivered to you to your email address by 30-35 days.

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
Hello,
My AOR date is 24th Oct, my medical got clear on 23rd Nov. Now my application status does not change.
Review of Eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check says- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

What does this mean? and how long this can take? if anyone can suggest, it would be of great help.
Thanks a lot.

Mohd_786

Sep 17, 2018
I got a
That is good but what is the reason behind posting it here?
Wha
I’ve completed my interview and they requested some police certificates and I sent them; that was on March 20 .

Today the background status changed to ( we are processing your back ground check )

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Did u got PPR?

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Hi there, I have a quastion refarding my application status: I received ly AOR in december 25th 2018. Yesterday, by Jan 19th, I saw some chanfs in my profile: "we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need..." but nothing for medicals. I saw that thos change happens in IP2 phase , but IP2 should be always after medicals. Can anyone share some feedback?

alexsteve

Jan 19, 2019
Hi there, I have a quastion refarding my application status: I received ly AOR in december 25th 2018. Yesterday, by Jan 19th, I saw some chanfs in my profile: "we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need..." but nothing for medicals. I saw that thos change happens in IP2 phase , but IP2 should be always after medicals. Can anyone share some feedback?
i got AOR on jan 17 and its saying the same for me.. dont know the reason

Reactions: Pura Vida

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019

ljayo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents :We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview.;We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics :We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check :We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress: We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

WAITING PPR

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Have you got any updates?
Have you paid RPRF fees at the time of submission?
The only updates are biometrics to terminated and review of additional documents to "not applicable" after sending imm5669. We are still waiting the PPR. Regarding the RPRF it was paid upfront the application by the 25th of december 2018.

quicksand

Jan 22, 2019
Mauritius
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2019
Hi All,

I'd like to know from the experts if I you think that my application is in good path and what can I expect next. Please find below my application details:

ITA - 23 Jan 2019
AOR - 22 Feb 2019
MEP - 10 Apr 2019
BCL - 12 APR 2019
Biometrics completed - 17 APR 2019

Estimated remaining processing time: 4 Month(s)
Date received: February 22, 2019
Estimated completion date: August 22, 2019

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks a lot.

Tomifonication

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
We're exactly the same, except my estimated completion is August 26. Our details are identical, except my AOR is February 26. I wonder why my completion time is quicker?

What stream are you, and what country?

quicksand

Jan 22, 2019
Mauritius
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2019
We're exactly the same, except my estimated completion is August 26. Our details are identical, except my AOR is February 26. I wonder why my completion time is quicker?

What stream are you, and what country?
I'm from Mauritius. Stream is FSWP . So you think i'm in IP2 stage?