+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are processing your background check

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi there, I have a quastion refarding my application status: I received ly AOR in december 25th 2018. Yesterday, by Jan 19th, I saw some chanfs in my profile: "we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need..." but nothing for medicals. I saw that thos change happens in IP2 phase , but IP2 should be always after medicals. Can anyone share some feedback?
i got AOR on jan 17 and its saying the same for me.. dont know the reason
Hi guys

Same for me, no medical request but background being processed. Any updates on your side?

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Hi guys

Same for me, no medical request but background being processed. Any updates on your side?
just wait a little bit, normally after 40 days of AOR you receive the medical passed status.

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
just wait a little bit, normally after 40 days of AOR you receive the medical passed status.
Hi

Thanks but instead of 40days, it’s 13 months now and still no medical request :D. Same cannot be done in advance at this point....At least they started the background check though.

Reactions: Pura Vida

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Hi

Thanks but instead of 40days, it’s 13 months now and still no medical request :D. Same cannot be done in advance at this point....At least they started the background check though.
This is long. Did you call or order gcms notes? Which stream are you PNP or FSW? Try to raise a CSE through the webform they will tell you at which phase is your file. Good luck and hold on.

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
This is long. Did you call or order gcms notes? Which stream are you PNP or FSW? Try to raise a CSE through the webform they will tell you at which phase is your file. Good luck and hold on.
QSW , there is no definite timeline :( I guess maybe they will complete background check and document verification before asking for medical. Thx

Reactions: Pura Vida

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
QSW , there is no definite timeline :( I guess maybe they will complete background check and document verification before asking for medical. Thx
QSW is little bit slow. Hold on, good news will arrive soon I hope. All the best for your application.

quicksand

Jan 22, 2019
Mauritius
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2019
Hello all. My background check status has changed from
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" to
"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" .

All this while, my other status are as follows:
- Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
- Review of additional odcuments : We do not need additional documents
- Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam

My AOR is 22 Feb 2019.

Has anyone been in a similar situation regarding the different status? What can I expect and how soon.

Thanks a lot.

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hello all. My background check status has changed from
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" to
"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" .

All this while, my other status are as follows:
- Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
- Review of additional odcuments : We do not need additional documents
- Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam

My AOR is 22 Feb 2019.

Has anyone been in a similar situation regarding the different status? What can I expect and how soon.

Thanks a lot.
I read somewhere that it means that the background is completed. It goes back to same status and next step should be DM :) check on Ecas if it moved from “in process “

quicksand

Jan 22, 2019
Mauritius
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2019
I read somewhere that it means that the background is completed. It goes back to same status and next step should be DM :) check on Ecas if it moved from “in process “
Hi, thanks for your reply. What does DM and Ecas mean please? thanks

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi, thanks for your reply. What does DM and Ecas mean please? thanks
DM is Decision made. At this point, based on your successful medical results, background check and eligibility, you will receive your passport request.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

Login with your details. For identification type, select client ID number / unique client identifier (UCI). :) you should see that it is “in process” or “decision made”

quicksand

Jan 22, 2019
Mauritius
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2019
DM is Decision made. At this point, based on your successful medical results, background check and eligibility, you will receive your passport request.

Login with your details. For identification type, select client ID number / unique client identifier (UCI). :) you should see that it is “in process” or “decision made”
I cannot access
It only asks me for UCI or other identification, date of birth and birth country, then it says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided".

Last edited:
Reactions: tanvir1982

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.

AR Pillay

Feb 5, 2019
Hi

Could someone tell me how close I'm to get PPR?

Thanks in advance
My status is:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview:You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: Completed.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

quicksand

Jan 22, 2019
Mauritius
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2019
Hi

Could someone tell me how close I'm to get PPR?

Thanks in advance
My status is:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview:You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: Completed.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi you from where?

My status was exactly like yours. Background check was "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." for like two weeks, then back to "Your application is in progress" , then on Saturday it went back to "We are processing your background check.", then yesterday , i.e today at night, I got the PPR email!