+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
Hi adeboyeadejobi
I did many times same reply ,everything appears good with your application. Send them last week also mention about medicals but no reply yet, call them today they said pls wait they working on your file but not sure how long they will take .
Mansev dont worry it will come anytime soon.

Keep the spirit high you have crossed the finished line.

Just really think it is unfair the way CSQ Holders are treated at this final stage..so many PNP applicants that thier applications are due for Oct. 2019 that I know got PPR last week and they keep putting we CSQ applicants in the dark.

We shall excel.

Good Luck Mansev

martiansmusic

May 25, 2017
Hey guys, I just called CIC and they mentioned that all my checks were finished today but the DM hasn't been made yet. I guess they will update the ECAS soon to reflect that. I will keep you posted. You guys have been my hope for the last couple of years!

Reactions: lsac

martiansmusic

May 25, 2017
Here are my timelines,
VO : Ottawa
Application date : 7th September 2017
AOR : 12 December 2017
Medical Request : 6th April 2018
Pre-arrival : 7th April 2018
DM : Pending :

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Hi guys, can an applicant order GCMS even he/she has an agent or representative. If so, could you please tell me how, i mean through which website?

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Hi guys, can an applicant order GCMS even he/she has an agent or representative. If so, could you please tell me how, i mean through which website?
Yes you can
I did three time

Reactions: Kareem222

Maryamt

Feb 21, 2013
Hey guys, I just called CIC and they mentioned that all my checks were finished today but the DM hasn't been made yet. I guess they will update the ECAS soon to reflect that. I will keep you posted. You guys have been my hope for the last couple of years!
Can you please share the number you called. I need to call and inquire about my application too. It's going to 22 months.

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
You can yourself apply if you are in Canada via ATIP website.
If you are outside Canada, you can use the third party website. All the suggestions can be seen in my signature

mkm221

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Dear Members,

I am a Quebec resident and applied for my federal PR in August 2017. I have passed my given processing time of 20 months. Still, there are no updates on my PR. I am curious if there is any other applicant here from August 2017.
I am a PEQ June 2017 applicant.
They emailed me the following:

Please be informed that we are awaiting the results of some internal processing prior to the finalization of your application. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. At this time, there is nothing that is required on your part. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated

mmislam3210

Apr 2, 2019
Hi everyone,

CIC received my application on August 23rd 2017, so my application is over 20 months. Last week, I submitted a web form asking what was going on. Here is their response that I received today:
""
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

""

I noticed today that my ecas status was "Decision Made". Haven't received any official DM or PPR on my cic (gc key) account.
Congratulations. I think you will get it soon. All the best for you

Reactions: Madagascar1

Adeniyi22

May 3, 2019
Hi everyone,

I got a status update that says estimated time remaining for me is 17weeks .

Do anyone has such on there status