+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are processing your background check

Yazan Othman

Jun 24, 2018

I’ve completed my interview and they requested some police certificates and I sent them; that was on March 20 .

Today the background status changed to ( we are processing your back ground check )

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: coolcham

jannie.shaylah

Star Member
Mar 9, 2018
I’ve completed my interview and they requested some police certificates and I sent them; that was on March 20 .

Today the background status changed to ( we are processing your back ground check )

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
That is good but what is the reason behind posting it here?

Reactions: sammy786

AG1985

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018

Application status:

My friend,

Did they call you for a face to face interview?

musicholic

Apr 19, 2018
You should get your PPR within 1-2 weeks, hopefully. Congratulations ! What was your AOR and stream of application? Are you a single applicant or with family?

Yazan Othman

Jun 24, 2018
I called CIC and she told me that your file is in process for background and security check and has not been passed yet .they are working on it .
Be patient and and will contact once we the final decision has been made .

My BGC changed to we are processing your BGC .

Any ideas please

Reactions: donambe

Seem

Oct 22, 2015
Toronto
I called CIC and she told me that your file is in process for background and security check and has not been passed yet .they are working on it .
Be patient and and will contact once we the final decision has been made .

My BGC changed to we are processing your BGC .

Any ideas please
Did you got the PPR?
My brother status is similar to you that’s why asking you . Thank you

Johnexpressentrypnp

Aug 9, 2018
Hi all,
I am an Express Entry PnP applicant.
AOR: 23 August
Status updated as follows on 18th September. How close am I to get PPR? Thanks

Application status:
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi all,
I am an Express Entry PnP applicant.
AOR: 23 August
Status updated as follows on 18th September. How close am I to get PPR? Thanks

Application status:
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
im a pnp-o and got my RFV 42 days after BG status update.