Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
I read the last Text from Officer thinking its the recent Text so It scared me. My Medical says "Granted" and "passed" in the status in GCMS . Im trying to read my GCMS notes over and over again to understand it better . So far Criminality, Security ans Eligibility for my husband says " Not started ". But they made a mistake on my Country of Birth. I dont know how because I put the correct city and country. I hope when i tell them it doesnt slow down the process. I hate how they are making these stupid mistakes. Making me worry now. :(
Don't worry too much. We had mistakes on our file as well. Your background, criminality etc checks may never change and yet you will receive your PR. When we saw they were looking for missing forms we sent them via the web upload and couriered them to warsaw. IN GCMS notes we only ever saw mention of the couriered documents.

Reactions: Taj23

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
Ohh!That’s annoying, how come they can make such a mistake. Now I’m thinking to order notes, they didn’t start Background yet it’s been almost 4 months since they received my husband’file. I tried to call them but as I have a representative they don’t disclose anything to me, Only thing they told me is that nothing is missing everything is on the file. But my additional documents status never changed that’s making me worry. We have only received a pre-arrival email in these 4 months.
No idea what you mean by a pre arrival email but everything else is normal. Crazy process.

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
Maybe thats the reason I am stuck in background check since 3 months. My BG check turned into "we are processing...." the same day they issued me Medicals. They also requested Hong Kong PCC which eventually took 2 months to get delivered to them. Recently my status changed to- we do not need additional documents". But BG check still in process:(
I bet if I checked a year later my ecas would still say in progress! :) don't worry

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
Ohh!That’s annoying, how come they can make such a mistake. Now I’m thinking to order notes, they didn’t start Background yet it’s been almost 4 months since they received my husband’file. I tried to call them but as I have a representative they don’t disclose anything to me, Only thing they told me is that nothing is missing everything is on the file. But my additional documents status never changed that’s making me worry. We have only received a pre-arrival email in these 4 months.
I know , sometimes they can really makr unecessary mistakes. Even if this has nothing to do with Immigration, but on my brothers Passport they put the wrong country of birth too. So they can make these weird mistakes. I think warsaw is slow at this time of season because of christmas. I hope you hear good news !

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
SadhuHarry, what is that pre-arrival email? Did you receive it from Warsaw? at which point of the process?

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
SadhuHarry, what is that pre-arrival email? Did you receive it from Warsaw? at which point of the process?
It's a letter about pre-arrival services that my spouse can avail. See the link below for details. We received it in GC-Key nothing mentioned whether it's from Warsaw or Mississauga.
Do you have only 3 lines in your ECAS ? We have 4, one extra saying we sent you correspondence on XXXX( PCC request date)
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pre-arrival-services.461317/

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
It's a letter about pre-arrival services that my spouse can avail. See the link below for details. We received it in GC-Key nothing mentioned whether it's from Warsaw or Mississauga.
Do you have only 3 lines in your ECAS ? We have 4, one extra saying we sent you correspondence on XXXX( PCC request date)
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pre-arrival-services.461317/
Interesting, yes I have only three lines in ECAS, but I have no access to GCKey as our application is not linked. When did Warsaw receive your spouse application?

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Interesting, yes I have only three lines in ECAS, but I have no access to GCKey as our application is not linked. When did Warsaw receive your spouse application?
They started processing on September 8th, I received the email on Sept 13th i.e AOR2. Did you submit the PCC along with application or they requested from you? If they requested after submission did you upload or couriered ?

I uploaded PCC & schedule A on Aug 7th & the status never changed in ECAS & in GCKey. ECAS still says correspondence sent on XXX. GCkey says documents uploaded. Background check not started yet. I'm bit worried now.

You can call at 888-242-2100, then dial options 1,1 & then 2. after that enter your application number again press 1, and there you go for pre-recorded GC Key status of your application.

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
I just found this thread now. Thank you all for sharing your experience.

Our application was received in Mississauga on Aug 08. We received an email that it was forwarded to Warsaw on Oct 04. Haven't heard anything since.

So I still need to receive a notice that it was received by the Warsaw office?
Hi, any update on your file?

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
They started processing on September 8th, I received the email on Sept 13th i.e AOR2. Did you submit the PCC along with application or they requested from you? If they requested after submission did you upload or couriered ?

I uploaded PCC & schedule A on Aug 7th & the status never changed in ECAS & in GCKey. ECAS still says correspondence sent on XXX. GCkey says documents uploaded. Background check not started yet. I'm bit worried now.

You can call at 888-242-2100, then dial options 1,1 & then 2. after that enter your application number again press 1, and there you go for pre-recorded GC Key status of your application.
I didn't submit PCC at the beginning, later when they requested we uploaded through webform and sent with courier as well. I actually have lived in 4 countries longer than 6 months so I'm working on getting PCC from those countries also, even though they were not requested but I guess they will need them later.

Our lawyer says that GCkey often doesn't reflect reality so it's better to rely on ECAS, it is updated slower but with relevant and actual information. In ECAS they don't reflect if they received your documents, but most likely they received as it takes 2-3 weeks for them to get what you send.

I really wouldn't worry in your case, it's still too less time since they received your file and also consider that now it's holidays time, so they are probably going to be slower. I think you might hear something in January, as it is known the beginning of the year to be very productive for them.

And thanks a lot for valuable advice on calling to verify my application status oven phone. Definitely going to do it.

Wish you all the best with your application

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
I didn't submit PCC at the beginning, later when they requested we uploaded through webform and sent with courier as well. I actually have lived in 4 countries longer than 6 months so I'm working on getting PCC from those countries also, even though they were not requested but I guess they will need them later.

Our lawyer says that GCkey often doesn't reflect reality so it's better to rely on ECAS, it is updated slower but with relevant and actual information. In ECAS they don't reflect if they received your documents, but most likely they received as it takes 2-3 weeks for them to get what you send.

I really wouldn't worry in your case, it's still too less time since they received your file and also consider that now it's holidays time, so they are probably going to be slower. I think you might hear something in January, as it is known the beginning of the year to be very productive for them.

And thanks a lot for valuable advice on calling to verify my application status oven phone. Definitely going to do it.

Wish you all the best with your application
Thank you & good luck to you as well! I applied for GCMS notes today. Let see PPR comes first or notes.

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
A quick question for the experts or seniors. Which document will be required from Poland to add the driving experience to Canadian license. Like for Indian license it’s a letter from District Transportation Officer showing driving history,apart from license.
Anyone?

Thank you!

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
Hello guys ! I got IP2 today , when can i expect PPR ? I really hope sooooon .

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
Hello guys ! I got IP2 today , when can i expect PPR ? I really hope sooooon .
Glad to hear. As an average 4 months. Having said that it could also be tomorrow or in 6 months. Sorry to give you that answer but there are so many variables. It will happen and Warsaw is a good office. They have a few months of cold weather to get some paperwork done! :)