+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Straightforward case - all the required, strong proofs, no/not many red flags (like for example: big age gap, quick marriage without any visits), no criminal past or problems with immigration (for example, a refugee who was rejected and had to be deported). Also, if you were not married before/have been in a common-law relationship, that makes it more straightforward. If the sponsor was not sponsored him/herself in the past, then divorced to marry and sponsor another person, that's better. If the sponsor is living outside Canada, there would be an additional step to prove he/she would definitely come back to live there with the applicant. All of those things can delay an application more or less, and require it to have stronger evidence.
Thank you so much for such detailed answer. The only thing that I can see might not be exactly straightforward in my case is that I have visit really a lot of countries and in 4 of them spent more than 6 months, so I have 4 police certificates. Do you think it will take long for my background check because of that?

bananaoatmeal

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Thank you so much for such detailed answer. The only thing that I can see might not be exactly straightforward in my case is that I have visit really a lot of countries and in 4 of them spent more than 6 months, so I have 4 police certificates. Do you think it will take long for my background check because of that?
That wouldn't make it less straightforward, because it doesn't affect your case in any way, it's just that they would have to do more checking. It's hard to tell if it takes longer, I think it wouldn't be a big difference. It depends what countries those are and how quickly they respond with your information. There are other things that could make background check way longer. Mine took quite some time and I only lived in two countries, but that's because of other circumstances. Nothing to worry about, Warsaw is usually quick.

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
That wouldn't make it less straightforward, because it doesn't affect your case in any way, it's just that they would have to do more checking. It's hard to tell if it takes longer, I think it wouldn't be a big difference. It depends what countries those are and how quickly they respond with your information. There are other things that could make background check way longer. Mine took quite some time and I only lived in two countries, but that's because of other circumstances. Nothing to worry about, Warsaw is usually quick.
Thank you, you are really kind with your answers. Last tging I wanted to ask, do you have any idea which exactly informations do they ask from other countries? because I had an impression that foreign governments don't really share any informations

bananaoatmeal

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Thank you, you are really kind with your answers. Last tging I wanted to ask, do you have any idea which exactly informations do they ask from other countries? because I had an impression that foreign governments don't really share any informations
No problem. I don't know exactly, besides the fact that it's mainly criminal/security related stuff. Check https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-anatomy-of-a-background-check-in-depth-analysis.500146/.

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Guys please help me, I just received some letter from Warsaw visa office which states "This confirms that your application has been received by CIC on August 25" Actually this is the date they received it in Missisaga. Other than that there is only info about what is CIC, average processing time. Is it the AOR2 ? It looks exactly like AOR1 I had. The only difference it came from Warsaw.

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Guys please help me, I just received some letter from Warsaw visa office which states "This confirms that your application has been received by CIC on August 25" Actually this is the date they received it in Missisaga. Other than that there is only info about what is CIC, average processing time. Is it the AOR2 ? It looks exactly like AOR1 I had. The only difference it came from Warsaw.
I guess it's their format for AOR2. I also received email saying the same thing & was confused whether it's received at Mississauga or Warsaw.

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
I guess it's their format for AOR2. I also received email saying the same thing & was confused whether it's received at Mississauga or Warsaw.
Yes not so informative AOR2, but finally I got it, it's been more than 40 days since Missisauga transferred my file. Do you know if they starts working on it from the moment we receive this AOR2 or from when ECAS shows 'we started processing your application on ...' ?

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
Hello Guys , I recieved my GCMS notes today. And after reading it.. i realized I was suppose to send my IMM 1017 B form to the Visa Office. But that wasnt said on the instructions. So i was suppse to send the E medical Upfront information Sheet that the panel physician sent and the copy of the Biodata and Summary form. Did anyone else submit both to warsaw ?

merapeo

Dec 12, 2017
Yes this is AOR2. It should have the same message except at bottom it will be from Canada embassy Warsaw address. now it will be processed in Warsaw.

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hello Guys , I recieved my GCMS notes today. And after reading it.. i realized I was suppose to send my IMM 1017 B form to the Visa Office. But that wasnt said on the instructions. So i was suppse to send the E medical Upfront information Sheet that the panel physician sent and the copy of the Biodata and Summary form. Did anyone else submit both to warsaw ?
Hi, we didn’t submit anything to Warsaw VO, even PCC & schedule A was uploaded and the medical was submitted directly by panel physician I guess. GC key says medical is successful. ECAS shows medical received. But additional documents says uploaded from last 4 months that making me worried.
What’s your status for medical on GCKey & EcAS?

Reactions: Taj23

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
Hi, we didn’t submit anything to Warsaw VO, even PCC & schedule A was uploaded and the medical was submitted directly by panel physician I guess. GC key says medical is successful. ECAS shows medical received. But additional documents says uploaded from last 4 months that making me worried.
What’s your status for medical on GCKey & EcAS?
I read the last Text from Officer thinking its the recent Text so It scared me. My Medical says "Granted" and "passed" in the status in GCMS . Im trying to read my GCMS notes over and over again to understand it better . So far Criminality, Security ans Eligibility for my husband says " Not started ". But they made a mistake on my Country of Birth. I dont know how because I put the correct city and country. I hope when i tell them it doesnt slow down the process. I hate how they are making these stupid mistakes. Making me worry now. :(

merapeo

Dec 12, 2017
I read the last Text from Officer thinking its the recent Text so It scared me. My Medical says "Granted" and "passed" in the status in GCMS . Im trying to read my GCMS notes over and over again to understand it better . So far Criminality, Security ans Eligibility for my husband says " Not started ". But they made a mistake on my Country of Birth. I dont know how because I put the correct city and country. I hope when i tell them it doesnt slow down the process. I hate how they are making these stupid mistakes. Making me worry now. :(
In which country are you residing now?

merapeo

Dec 12, 2017
Maybe thats the reason I am stuck in background check since 3 months. My BG check turned into "we are processing...." the same day they issued me Medicals. They also requested Hong Kong PCC which eventually took 2 months to get delivered to them. Recently my status changed to- we do not need additional documents". But BG check still in process:(

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Ohh!That’s annoying, how come they can make such a mistake. Now I’m thinking to order notes, they didn’t start Background yet it’s been almost 4 months since they received my husband’file. I tried to call them but as I have a representative they don’t disclose anything to me, Only thing they told me is that nothing is missing everything is on the file. But my additional documents status never changed that’s making me worry. We have only received a pre-arrival email in these 4 months.