+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

bananaoatmeal

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Oh, it's taking a while. Have you tried ordering GCM notes?
I hope you have ordered your notes. Something is delaying your file if you got AOR2 in june. You would not be the first person who suddenly got a refusal for not sending in documents for a request you never received. Warsaw always asks for a new schedule A at least in the past year they have.
We did not order notes. I think it's taking them a long time because I spent many years in Canada undocumented, as a minor, while my parents tried to apply for H&C. After reading your posts, I e-mailed them just in case, even though I don't like to bother them. It's been almost a week and they didn't reply. Where as in the past, I sent them two e-mails and always got a reply a day after. I've had my background check in process for a very long time, I wonder why. I'm just 21 years old. I had a few short trips to European countries and that's it. It doesn't seem like people are getting DMs from other visa offices too. I was really hoping I could be with my wife for Christmas. We've been living far away for almost 2 years and we have seen each other 5 times during this period - in my country and some other places, but we are just hoping to get this over with as fast as possible, so that everything can go back to the way it was before - us two in Canada, with no time limits. Oh well, we just have to wait and see what happens. I guess ordering notes could be a good thing to do.

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
We did not order notes. I think it's taking them a long time because I spent many years in Canada undocumented, as a minor, while my parents tried to apply for H&C. After reading your posts, I e-mailed them just in case, even though I don't like to bother them. It's been almost a week and they didn't reply. Where as in the past, I sent them two e-mails and always got a reply a day after. I've had my background check in process for a very long time, I wonder why. I'm just 21 years old. I had a few short trips to European countries and that's it. It doesn't seem like people are getting DMs from other visa offices too. I was really hoping I could be with my wife for Christmas. We've been living far away for almost 2 years and we have seen each other 5 times during this period - in my country and some other places, but we are just hoping to get this over with as fast as possible, so that everything can go back to the way it was before - us two in Canada, with no time limits. Oh well, we just have to wait and see what happens. I guess ordering notes could be a good thing to do.
I would always recommend that every month you order notes. only way to really know for certain what is happening.

Reactions: Taj23

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
Never got any replies from warsaw until the good news. I did see on my GCMS notes that they received the information I sent though. In our case we had the opposite situation in that it never showed additional documents required even though we saw the request in the GCMS notes. Maybe because we sent them before they asked in an email.
Hopefully they recieved it as it is uploaded . And yes I dont think they answer anyones email. I ordered GCMs notes. Ill hopefully get them by Dec 15. Lets see what it says. Hope i hear good news soon.

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
I wonder why my spouse's BC check is still in progress. He just turned 23 and he didnt travel anywhere since 17. Congratulation to those who are getting good news! Happy for you all!

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
I wonder why my spouse's BC check is still in progress. He just turned 23 and he didnt travel anywhere since 17. Congratulation to those who are getting good news! Happy for you all!
Hi, when did background check for your spouse start?

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
Hi, when did background check for your spouse start?
Hello, it started October 20. The second line on Ecas sd " we started processing on October 20". I got my AOR2 on November 14 saying they received my application in warsaw October 20. And that they created a file for me.But my application was transfered in the begining of October. And Online account still says In progress.

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hello, it started October 20. The second line on Ecas sd " we started processing on October 20". I got my AOR2 on November 14 saying they received my application in warsaw October 20. And that they created a file for me.But my application was transfered in the begining of October. And Online account still says In progress.
Oh!okay, I was asking about Background check(BC) status in GCKEY. When that starts then DM will be close. Our file was transferred to Aug23,we got email AOR2 on Sept 13 & processing started on Sept 8. BC not started yet.

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
Oh!okay, I was asking about Background check(BC) status in GCKEY. When that starts then DM will be close. Our file was transferred to Aug23,we got email AOR2 on Sept 13 & processing started on Sept 8. BC not started yet.
Oh okay. Yeah GCKEY is still in progress . :( I ordered my Gcms Notes from this website https://applygcms.com . I hope this is also a legit website to order it from. I know alot of people ordered it from CIC website. But I noticed later on that you can order from there. Its cheaper too. I paid around 30 bucks from this website.

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
Oh okay. Yeah GCKEY is still in progress . :( I ordered my Gcms Notes from this website https://applygcms.com . I hope this is also a legit website to order it from. I know alot of people ordered it from CIC website. But I noticed later on that you can order from there. Its cheaper too. I paid around 30 bucks from this website.
Not sure if it is legitimate but you definitely did not need to use that site. I suspect you added a middle man to the process. I have great faith in warsaw so as long as your case is straight forward you will be ok. The wait is horrible though.

Reactions: Taj23

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Not sure if it is legitimate but you definitely did not need to use that site. I suspect you added a middle man to the process. I have great faith in warsaw so as long as your case is straight forward you will be ok. The wait is horrible though.
What exactly means 'straightforward case'?

bananaoatmeal

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
What exactly means 'straightforward case'?
Straightforward case - all the required, strong proofs, no/not many red flags (like for example: big age gap, quick marriage without any visits), no criminal past or problems with immigration (for example, a refugee who was rejected and had to be deported). Also, if you were not married before/have been in a common-law relationship, that makes it more straightforward. If the sponsor was not sponsored him/herself in the past, then divorced to marry and sponsor another person, that's better. If the sponsor is living outside Canada, there would be an additional step to prove he/she would definitely come back to live there with the applicant. All of those things can delay an application more or less, and require it to have stronger evidence.