Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
Hello Guys , so i just got a call from MP and the updated news is that after the Background check in Process, my application has been sent to Moscow, Russia VO for elegibility,security and criminality on January 21,2018. But the MP could not tell me when it will be recieved. Does anyone know how mnay days it can take to get there ? Its been sent from Normal Delivery Time. But she was not sure how mnay days it can take.
It is an electronic transfer so it would already be there. Unusual to hear of it going to Moscow as they stopped that a while ago. Don't be alarmed though maybe a lot do but because your MP inquired he/she found that out. No one knows how long it will take to process but if there are no issues it should not be long.

Reactions: Taj23

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
I know they don’t update the status on GC Key. But if they would have already started the criminality & security it must be there in GCMS notes. Criminality should have been passed by now. God knows how long it’s gonna take.
The thing is they don't always do a criminality check any further than your clearance you sent in. If it has nothing on it that section will never change.

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
The thing is they don't always do a criminality check any further than your clearance you sent in. If it has nothing on it that section will never change.
Thank you for your replying. Appreciate that.
They are busy clearing up 2016 backlogs. I hope our turn will come soon..

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
It is an electronic transfer so it would already be there. Unusual to hear of it going to Moscow as they stopped that a while ago. Don't be alarmed though maybe a lot do but because your MP inquired he/she found that out. No one knows how long it will take to process but if there are no issues it should not be long.
I emailed Moscow and got a reply in 15 minutes saying they still have no recieved our application. Very weird. And what have they stopped ? I dont understand. : S

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
I emailed Moscow and got a reply in 15 minutes saying they still have no recieved our application. Very weird. And what have they stopped ? I dont understand. : S
The only time we dealt with Moscow was for the printing of the COPR and passport request which I would take as a good sign in your case. I have so little faith in the bureaucracy at CIC. So much confusion. Unfortunately you are at their mercy and in their world 2 weeks is not a long time. In ours it is. the fact that you even got a response is amazing. All you can do is check again, keep ordering GCMS notes every 30 days and wait.

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
The only time we dealt with Moscow was for the printing of the COPR and passport request which I would take as a good sign in your case. I have so little faith in the bureaucracy at CIC. So much confusion. Unfortunately you are at their mercy and in their world 2 weeks is not a long time. In ours it is. the fact that you even got a response is amazing. All you can do is check again, keep ordering GCMS notes every 30 days and wait.
Ooh but when i talked to the MP they said it was send January 21st to Moscow. And now Im worried why its taking so long to reach there . If its electronic, shouldnt it have already been there ? Worried now. :(

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
Ooh but when i talked to the MP they said it was send January 21st to Moscow. And now Im worried why its taking so long to reach there . If its electronic, shouldnt it have already been there ? Worried now. :(
this system is so messed up that I would not be shocked if this weekend you got a request for your passport. I was always reading my GCMS notes and I saw that they needed a new schedule a and a work book. I sent it electronically and via courier to warsaw. I never received an actual request nor a reply that they received it. Only on the next set of notes did I see any recognition of the new papers. If your case is straight forward don't worry.

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
Just went back and read some of your previous messages and it looks like mid January your status changed to background in progress. Should be two months from then so anytime now.

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
Just went back and read some of your previous messages and it looks like mid January your status changed to background in progress. Should be two months from then so anytime now.
Yes , when my background check changed on Jan 21, the Mp also mentioned that my file was transfered that day aswell. But she said I am not sure if Moscow received it . So Its so weird that my status would change without even my file reaching there. Jist makes no sense to me. How does this all work. And if i didn't contact the Mp. I wouldnt have even known its transfered. So im glad i called.

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
And yes my file is really straight forward. Nothing complicated. He has not traveled, meds done, not in military. Sent all proof of everything. So lets see :( but do they usually send to moscow for ppr?

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
And yes my file is really straight forward. Nothing complicated. He has not traveled, meds done, not in military. Sent all proof of everything. So lets see :( but do they usually send to moscow for ppr?
Our PPR was sent from Moscow. That is where tourist visa's as well are processed just not the main part of your PR. My hunch is that everything is a go and all that was sent to Moscow was the request for them to do your PPR. Please don't try to make sense of this as it only adds to the frustration level. from mailing in to getting your PPR is around 8 months on average. 6 if you are very, very lucky.

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
Our PPR was sent from Moscow. That is where tourist visa's as well are processed just not the main part of your PR. My hunch is that everything is a go and all that was sent to Moscow was the request for them to do your PPR. Please don't try to make sense of this as it only adds to the frustration level. from mailing in to getting your PPR is around 8 months on average. 6 if you are very, very lucky.
Omg... 6 months :( Very frustrating.just will hope for the best. thanks for replying!

Reactions: Sous02

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
Hello Guys, Today I got an update on my GCKEY saying
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. I think this means my File has been received by Moscow VO . It was first in Warsaw, Poland. Background check started January 21. Do you guys think they are now finally looking at my BGC or if this means they finally received by file? 1 month and few days just passed after the BGC status. I Hope I get good news soon.

rouben

Sep 16, 2017
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. I think this means my File has been received by Moscow VO . It was first in Warsaw, Poland. Background check started January 21. Do you guys think they are now finally looking at my BGC or if this means they finally received by file? 1 month and few days just passed after the BGC status. I Hope I get good news soon.
Same here, however my background check and eligibility checks have not been started yet...

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hi, I also got the same update today. But my background check hasn’t started yet. All the best to us