+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WAKE UP CALGARY OFFICE

duckduckgoose

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020
there are new restrictions now so no one will be coming to office as mandatory work from home. someone tell me immigration officer in calgary come to office once every 3-4 weeks to take file home and work on file
IRCC has been remote for over 18 months now and an ATIP shows they have no plans to return to the office anyway.

ELIZAG

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
I noticed something on the tracker that most of the March 2020 Calgary applications have decision made and why Jan 2020 applications have no movement. Is there anybody else with the same confused mind and really anxious?

diana98

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
I noticed something on the tracker that most of the March 2020 Calgary applications have decision made and why Jan 2020 applications have no movement. Is there anybody else with the same confused mind and really anxious?
Do you have DM ? I’m Jan applicant too and I got dm aug 25

seaboard33

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
while its great some people are getting oath invite there is no specific order in which files are processed so probably best to not get hopes up.
i have been waiting for almost 9 months now either my file is very unique or it is with an officer who spends more time on couch watching netflix than on desk. they don't work and thats a fact. i supported afghanistan crisis but it is over and refugees have already settled in calgary so why not go back to processing regular files instead of making excuses.

• Haha
Reactions: CaBeaver

jonka5

Aug 17, 2021
Just received my oath date Sept 23,2021. Calgary application finally moving! Jan 2020 applicant and been waiting for oath since August 3, 2021.
Congratulations.
Buty how is it possible that a Summer 2019 applicant with DM made in June is still waiting for the oath? Any idea as to how the oathes are processed?

cobie2

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
while its great some people are getting oath invite there is no specific order in which files are processed so probably best to not get hopes up.
i have been waiting for almost 9 months now either my file is very unique or it is with an officer who spends more time on couch watching netflix than on desk. they don't work and thats a fact. i supported afghanistan crisis but it is over and refugees have already settled in calgary so why not go back to processing regular files instead of making excuses.
Processing of Afghan refugees is still going on and will be ongoing for the next 3 1/2 months according to the article posted here a couple of weeks ago (https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/afghan-refugees-arrive-calgary-alberta-1.6174328?fbclid=IwAR2U-qAT4RMiVxj0m4NQv1h8jh8jbLSNEOjz1hPaQanJFFpQCcZZfQ7Cuv0). So IRCC (at least in Calgary) isn't done processing all of them yet.

seaboard33

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Another applicant I saw on fb got oath sept 28, there dm was aug 6! Calgary office so hopefully us soon
if this is correct calgary conducted 3 oath ceremonies in sept? 1st, 23th and 28th? something makes me not want to believe this. they are only allowed to take a certain amount of file home and they only come every 2-3 weeks to return file and update progress or transfer to other.

Reactions: diana98

ELIZAG

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
if this is correct calgary conducted 3 oath ceremonies in sept? 1st, 23th and 28th? something makes me not want to believe this. they are only allowed to take a certain amount of file home and they only come every 2-3 weeks to return file and update progress or transfer to other.
Now I know where the delay is..lol..Did a source tell you this? or an assumption?