+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WAKE UP CALGARY OFFICE

drummerlover33

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Lmao .. they’re not processing applications
I think this is quite accurate. I could be wrong, but based on the weekly checks I've been doing on the 2020 tracker it seems like the office has had a hard stop on processing Citizenship applications since July. On the other hand, it's been raining tests and oaths out in the east. Heck, even smaller offices like Saskatoon and Winnipeg are doing way better.

Makes me wonder what Calgary's so busy with at this point, because it's clearly not Citizenship applications.

DejavuCA

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Wake up IRCC sounds better
Of course! But IRCC Calgary is another story right now! People that took the test in January are waiting for an oath invite! This is nothing but a scandal at this point. I took the test in July, that means I have one more year to wait and I am not gonna sit and accept this!

DejavuCA

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Maybe instead of writing here you can email or meet with Greg McLean or file a complaint?
No, people need to wake up and raise their voices here too! We need a community! And don’t worry I already started contacting people, sent a webform to IRCC and I just got an exact copy paste of their webpage that is using Afghanistan issue as an excuse. If Afghanistan is the reason, let me ask these reckless, irresponsible people one thing: WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE AFGHANISTAN THEN????? They got paid because of Code 699 without processing our applications and stole years from innocent people’s lives! I moved from my original country to Canada because of craving for justice, fairness, laws, free speech, human rights. If we can’t raise our voice in Canada and demand for justice and use our free speech, then I don’t know where in the world we can do that! I still can’t believe what happened since 2020, while many people were risking their lives and working at jobs like retail, they couldn’t have chance to say “Oh okay I am gonna stay at home and I want government to pay me until there is 0 active case in whole Canada.”. NO! A few months ago I read here, an officer from Edmonton was working at a RESTAURANT for an EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME while getting paid from government with our taxes and claiming that THE MAIN JOB IS NOT SAFE FOR COVID???!!!! L O L

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Rasha and Omegabyte

DejavuCA

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
I think this is quite accurate. I could be wrong, but based on the weekly checks I've been doing on the 2020 tracker it seems like the office has had a hard stop on processing Citizenship applications since July. On the other hand, it's been raining tests and oaths out in the east. Heck, even smaller offices like Saskatoon and Winnipeg are doing way better.

Makes me wonder what Calgary's so busy with at this point, because it's clearly not Citizenship applications.
Yeah and we have every right to ask these people: WHAT ARE YOU DOING CALGARY???

Reactions: Omegabyte

DejavuCA

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
It has been more than 2 months since I passed the test. Nobody even touched my file again! I already passed my test and meet every criteria and have the most basic application ever WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR????!!! What are these people doing???!!! Seriously??! Just send us oath invites and clear the backlog why the backlog is getting bigger and bigger like a snowball!

novascotia27

Jan 4, 2016

I second this… I wonder if Calgary office has been assigned the Afghan program and needed to shift all its resources to it ? Otherwise I don’t see why they’re not doing shit …