JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Hey guys, did anyone else receive the following email from IRCC ?? I received this few minutes ago! I think this is just a general notification sent to clients eligible for re-med exemption under the policy.

Subject : Your Permanent Resident Application – Votre demande de résidence permanente

Exemption from Having to Complete an Additional Immigration Medical Exam
Dear client (UCI: XXX My UCI Here XXXX),

This refers to the permanent resident application EXXXXXXXX.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has put in place a temporary public policy that exempts some low-risk, in-Canada foreign nationals from having to complete an additional immigration medical exam as part of their application for permanent residence or for a permanent resident visa.

Under this temporary public policy, it has been determined that you are no longer required to complete an Immigration Medical Exam (IME).
IRCC will continue processing your application with the previously provided medical exam results. No further action is required on your part at this time.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Jimmy6

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Hey guys, did anyone else receive the following email from IRCC ?? I received this few minutes ago! I think this is just a general notification sent to clients eligible for re-med exemption under the policy.

Subject : Your Permanent Resident Application – Votre demande de résidence permanente

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has put in place a temporary public policy that exempts some low-risk, in-Canada foreign nationals from having to complete an additional immigration medical exam as part of their application for permanent residence or for a permanent resident visa.

IRCC will continue processing your application with the previously provided medical exam results. No further action is required on your part at this time.

Sincerely,
Yes I just received this too.
Is it only for dm10032 buddies?

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020

Sincerely,
Yes. Me and spouse received it. Profile not updated yet

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Haha yeah, I got happy too looking at this and when I saw the email came from "xxx.canada@notification.canada.ca>" I knew its a mass system generated..

Jimmy6

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Haha yeah, I got happy too looking at this and when I saw the email came from "xxx.canada@notification.canada.ca>" I knew its a mass system generated..
Anyway, it is good sign we must convince ourselves lol

that means IRCC at least admit there is a delay and e can worry one less thing for re-medical

applying for PR is literally training my EQ

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Anyway, it is good sign we must convince ourselves lol

that means IRCC at least admit there is a delay and e can worry one less thing for re-medical

applying for PR is literally training my EQ
I agree, the email has our application ID and UCI, so this means they have done a batch filtering of eligible candidates under this policy and I hope this means they have gotten a way to clear the mass backlog. We've been let down a lot I know, but keeping a minimal hope with this one doesn't hurt... Let's see!

Reactions: ForUs2020

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
I agree, the email has our application ID and UCI, so this means they have done a batch filtering of eligible candidates under this policy and I hope this means they have gotten a way to clear the mass backlog. We've been let down a lot I know, but keeping a minimal hope with this one doesn't hurt... Let's see!
I wonder if they can use same style and update on GCMS, reduce manual intervention

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
I wonder if they can use same style and update on GCMS, reduce manual intervention
True. Hope things change for all of us waiting here with Ontario entering stage 3 reopening tomorrow. That would mean the covid excuse will no longer work as the offices are reopening all across the country.

Reactions: ForUs2020

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
I just received my first GCMS Notes but can anyone share which sections are the most important and I can actually find relevant information on my application? AOR May 30th, 2020. Thank you.

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
I just received my first GCMS Notes but can anyone share which sections are the most important and I can actually find relevant information on my application? AOR May 30th, 2020. Thank you.
If you got the new format i.e. it only has 10-20 pages - try to check first 3 pages for the assessments, then section of Admissibility (details of security, criminality, info sharing, medicals; not sure on what pages these are on new format) and on the last few pages - search for notes which are the latest updates of your file.

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
If you got the new format i.e. it only has 10-20 pages - try to check first 3 pages for the assessments, then section of Admissibility (details of security, criminality, info sharing, medicals; not sure on what pages these are on new format) and on the last few pages - search for notes which are the latest updates of your file.
It has 126 pages in total, so I am confused about which pages to check for relevant info.

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
It has 126 pages in total, so I am confused about which pages to check for relevant info.
Okay, then its still sent with the older format-> Check page 2-3 for the assessment, page 20-30 for admissibility (details of security, criminality, info sharing, medicals) and on the last few pages for the notes, that’s the latest update on your file. Once you scroll through the notes, you'll start getting the idea..