+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting PR Application officer DM10032

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Thank you guys but this same excitement you guys deserve more than me knowing its almost end of the process feels soo relaxed...i guess this might be a good sign of ontario moving to stage3 and medicals extenison under new public policy helped to recover these backlog files...
Before things get worse again with delta variant i wish all may guys waiting for approvals to recieve the portal emails...

Reactions: JaxT

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Just lost my father and couldn't even go see him for one last time and hug him, is it really worth the wait? 14 months passed, and still don't see an approval on my application. My mom is not doing well and so is my brother, they need me but they also said not to take any major step without at least getting the ECOPR. My TRV expiring in 2 days, work permit expiring in 2 days (applied for extension over 45 days ago). I feel helpless, this is not done!

• Sad
Reactions: aviator777

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hey, Could you please let me know after how many days you received the portal once medical was updated passed ?
Medicals extended 17th jul (didnt check my account not sure when this update happened that day) on monday morning 7.35am got email about providing details for portal access..by afternoon got the link for portal login and uploaded docs right away in review right now..

ndogra711

Star Member
May 20, 2020
Medicals extended 17th jul (didnt check my account not sure when this update happened that day) on monday morning 7.35am got email about providing details for portal access..by afternoon got the link for portal login and uploaded docs right away in review right now..
Thank you for providing the info, my medical also got extended yesterday , I hope I receive the portal email soon..! I have pretty much same AOR May 22nd 2020

Parthu Patel

Jul 28, 2017
It’s a mass email. I’m with another officer
Hey !!! Could you please tell me How you get these details that your file is being processed with this Officer and all?? I have applied online in March and did not even think that I can know Which officer is processing my file. So If you can tell me how you get that I can check that as well What is going on with my profile.
Thanks in Advance!

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Hey !!! Could you please tell me How you get these details that your file is being processed with this Officer and all?? I have applied online in March and did not even think that I can know Which officer is processing my file. So If you can tell me how you get that I can check that as well What is going on with my profile.
Thanks in Advance!
It’s on GCMS notes if you have got those. You can get the officer code and notes

NILA33

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
Just lost my father and couldn't even go see him for one last time and hug him, is it really worth the wait? 14 months passed, and still don't see an approval on my application. My mom is not doing well and so is my brother, they need me but they also said not to take any major step without at least getting the ECOPR. My TRV expiring in 2 days, work permit expiring in 2 days (applied for extension over 45 days ago). I feel helpless, this is not done!
Sorry for your loss..

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Final update may 14,2020 aor, meds- jul6,2020,bio nov16,2020.from then criminality pending everything else passed.Jul17,2021 meds extended,jul19th email to provide details for portal email,same day portal access,jul 20 ECOPR profile updated with file# but not portal(still shows in review) but i have option to download ECOPR when i sroll downn in portal..
I got emails everytime there is an update..

Side note: forget to add yesterday clear example of how long it takes to process straight forward files that are in final stages...took the officer fucking 3days to approve and send me ecopr..matter of time...f**k this covid bullsh*t ...just for these 3days of his time(obviously he didnt spend all 72hrs on my file) i have to wait and stress myself for 11months of my life..insanity to next level..

Last edited: