+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting PR Application officer DM10032

Seuncradle

Jul 14, 2019
Am I the only one waiting lol?

No you are not. I have been painstakingly waiting for Officer DM10032 since November 2019. I have sent emails, called, filled webform all to no avail. The wait is emotionally draining and extremely traumatic. 2 years of waiting for Security to Pass isnt palatable at all.

lynd

Jan 24, 2022
Hello,

Where could I find the # of the officer in charge ?

We have been waiting since December 2019, they just asked us to do the medical exam again (expired after 2 years).

Thanks

Last edited:

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/immigration-permanent-residency-applicants-dm10032-1.6317882?__vfz=medium=sharebar
Where is officer DM10032? Applicants stumped, stranded by idle immigration worker
Would-be immigrants around the world are seeking information about a Canadian immigration officer who has left their applications largely untouched for years. They wonder if the person is still working, assigned to their case or even exists.

Several permanent residency (PR) applicants told CBC News they've been assigned to an officer they know only as "DM10032" at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

They all live outside of Canada, applied in 2019, and their files have been largely stuck since March 2020. Applications are processed at both the Ottawa visa office and in Sydney, N.S.

Applicants who spoke to CBC News say they know dozens of others under DM10032 and have rallied together online for moral support. They describe their experience as agonizing and traumatic, unable to make critical life decisions as they wait with limited communication from Canada's immigration department while others' applications are processed faster. Before the pandemic, the whole process was estimated to take about six months.

CBC News's questions to IRCC, about whether DM10032 is a single employee or could be multiple employees, has not yet been answered.

"I feel victimized," said Temitope Ogunlade of Nigeria, who's been waiting for her PR for more than two years.

Frustrated2.0

Star Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hello all,

Thank you for opening this thread on a very frustrating matter. I applied in July 2021 through PNP. First of all, can anyone explain to me how should I proceed to know my immigration officer code? It's not written anywhere from any communication. I submitted may webforms requesting for status update. First they told me that my application was being processes at the visa office at Mexico, then they told me it was CIO in Sydney, 2 weeks ago they told me it is in Montreal. I am so confused by their lack of transparency. If anyone has experienced the same and could shed some light I would be very appreciative.