JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Got another GU and medical changed to ‘we are reviewing the results of your medical’ . What the heck!!!
Are all your dependents exempted from a remed under the new policy? This generally means (as per some user's post in this forum) that they are going to request a remed from the applicant, but if all are exempt then it should change to passed soon I believe. Good thing is that your file is now picked up, so you should get the good news soon.. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ForUs2020

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Are all your dependents exempted for a remed under the new policy? This generally means (as per some user's post in this forum) that they are going to request a remed from the applicant, but if all are exempt then it should changed to passed soon I believe. Good thing is that your file is now picked up, so you should get the good news soon.. :)
Yeah. We’re all inland since 2017, I got the exemption mail, spouse got it too but spouse profile is M3 S1, so maybe they’ll ask for remed. At this point, remed is better than silence

Reactions: JaxT

edward777

Apr 27, 2021
Is there anyone who got COPR while having their latest update for security as not started? My case is extremely worrisome as my criminality is passed around 3 months ago (April 30th). I received my GCMS note yesterday and it is indicating that security is not even started!!!!! No one answers my question: What is going on with my case past three months?! Why a file shouldn't be touched for this amount of time. I am extremely worried as it took them also 7 months to pass my criminality ( eligibility passed in AUG 2020). I have seen many folks with criminality passes even before eligibility passes. Clearly, my application is not being picked up. The process is unfair and disrespectful! I hope they could realize how much our life is dependant on this permanent status. Mp followed up three times recently and no updates for my security!

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Is there anyone who got COPR while having their latest update for security as not started? My case is extremely worrisome as my criminality is passed around 3 months ago (April 30th). I received my GCMS note yesterday and it is indicating that security is not even started!!!!! No one answers my question: What is going on with my case past three months?! Why a file shouldn't be touched for this amount of time. I am extremely worried as it took them also 7 months to pass my criminality ( eligibility passed in AUG 2020). I have seen many folks with criminality passes even before eligibility passes. Clearly, my application is not being picked up. The process is unfair and disrespectful! I hope they could realize how much our life is dependant on this permanent status. Mp followed up three times recently and no updates for my security!
My criminality passed Oct 13 2020 and my security and info sharing just passed on July 21, 2021. I have everything passed just in 1 day that officer picked up my file. They’re just not picking up files .

Reactions: RAMAAA91 and JaxT

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
I am still stuck with Criminality in progress and security not started. No one opened my file after September last year, of course except the call centre agents whom I contacted numerous times. It’s just bureaucratic politics and all depends on an officer opening our files again for processing. This process has caused lot of downfall in my well being as well, hard to stay happy.. good luck and hope they come to their senses soon…

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
I am still stuck with Criminality in progress and security not started. No one opened my file after September last year, of course except the call centre agents whom I contacted numerous times. It’s just bureaucratic politics and all depends on an officer opening our files again for processing. This process has caused lot of downfall in my well being as well, hard to stay happy.. good luck and hope they come to their senses soon…
I am seriously tired of this nonsense. When will they clean up the backlogs.

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
I am seriously tired of this nonsense. When will they clean up the backlogs.
You didn’t hear anything from them in terms of that “reviewing medical” status? I am also growing so impatient and sick of this, doubting my decision to live here given the unfairness that exists these days in Canada.

Last edited:

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
You didn’t hear anything from them in terms of that “reviewing medical” status? I am also growing so impatient and sick of this, doubting my decision to live here given the unfairness that exists these days in Canada.:
No. Nothing at all. I’m thinking, if they wanted redo medical, then they would have asked by now after 6 days. My spouse medical expires today so maybe they’re waiting for that. Agent told me all are extended though. I just don’t know what to think.

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
No. Nothing at all. I’m thinking, if they wanted redo medical, then they would have asked by now after 6 days. My spouse medical expires today so maybe they’re waiting for that. Agent told me all are extended though. I just don’t know what to think.
So, I think by this or by next week you should hear the good news.. I can feel it. Good luck!

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Got a GU today and medical status updated to Passed - July 28, expired on May 30, 2021. Hopefully, I am close to the end now :)

Reactions: edward777

Jimmy6

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Got a GU today and medical status updated to Passed - July 28, expired on May 30, 2021. Hopefully, I am close to the end now :)
No shit. I don’t get this update yet.
Looks I will be the last one left................

edward777

Apr 27, 2021
Got my medical passed yesterday. Looking forward to this get finalized finally. Hope everyone receives it soon, the wait is too long!

Reactions: JaxT